House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikhail Liebenstein

Dutch Police To Use Decoy Jews

http://www.dailymail...ime-cities.html

I am sure this is a good policing tactic and will hopefully defeat the Nazi thugs. But for some reason I do find the whole concept of "Decoy Jews" mildly comic and perhaps worthy of something like Borat or Monty Python.

The 'decoy elderly' particularly tickles me. Like something out of the Goodies.:D

Bogus Rabbi hats at reduced prices, for any of you wanting to get into this business! ;)

Discount for quantity..

http://www.dailymail...ime-cities.html

I am sure this is a good policing tactic and will hopefully defeat the Nazi thugs.  But for some reason I do find the whole concept of "Decoy Jews" mildly comic and perhaps worthy of something like Borat or  Monty Python.

What do you mean by 'Nazi thugs'?

I am sure this is a good policing tactic and will hopefully defeat the Nazi thugs.

Mostly muslim immigrants actually, as I suspected and as the article states.

It's staggering that people will emigrate to a new country, only to abuse the local population in an incredibly ignorant manner.

Muslims aren't doing too well in the popularity or intelligence stakes these days.

Someone was saying today that Sweden or someone is using men dressed as Angels with cow-bells on them to stand at the side of the road instead of speed cameras and radar guns.