House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dubai

England Could Lose 10-0 Tomorrow

Whatever happens on Wednesday, we can console ourselves with the thought that it won't be anywhere near as bad as what happened to France. They have truly made a spectacle of themselves.... Despite my earlier caustic comments about England's dismal, I mean really, really dismal, "performance" to date..... I wish them well tomorrow. If we lose, hopefully it will bring an end to a Johnny Foreigner with a definite conflict of interest being in charge. I hope that after the team have seen many comments on the net about them being overpaid prima donnas, they'll do something special tomorrow.But if they don't...... well, at least we're not France. :rolleyes:

Whatever happens on Wednesday, we can console ourselves with the thought that it won't be anywhere near as bad as what happened to France. They have truly made a spectacle of themselves.... Despite my earlier caustic comments about England's dismal, I mean really, really dismal, "performance" to date..... I wish them well tomorrow. If we lose, hopefully it will bring an end to a Johnny Foreigner with a definite conflict of interest being in charge. I hope that after the team have seen many comments on the net about them being overpaid prima donnas, they'll do something special tomorrow.But if they don't...... well, at least we're not France. :rolleyes:

Can't see how we're any better myself.

They're more afraid of Capello, that's the only difference. Still a bunch of overpaid underperforming chavs.

Even if they win, I'd be astonished if they go much further. Terry has split the camp, he thinks he's captain still.

In general, that's England's saving grace.B)

The French just made fools of thenselves. Acting like spoilt brats and trying to shift the blame elsewhere when the bottom line was that their players were just crap. They deserved to get beat yesterday.

As for England, I just hope there is a decent game of football as their last game against Algeria was one of the most painfully dull games i have ever seen.

The French just made fools of thenselves. Acting like spoilt brats and trying to shift the blame elsewhere when the bottom line was that their players were just crap. They deserved to get beat yesterday.

How exactly is that any different from England ? Except England drew and havent been beat yet ?

Both teams have made tits out of themselves. The French have just done it in a more obvious mental manner. Not surprising. They have that tendency.

Guest theboltonfury

How exactly is that any different from England ? Except England drew and havent been beat yet ?

Both teams have made tits out of themselves. The French have just done it in a more obvious mental manner. Not surprising. They have that tendency.

You sweaties are loving this..

As for England, I just hope there is a decent game of football as their last game against Algeria was one of the most painfully dull games i have ever seen.

Pot......kettle!

My faint hope is that England dire showing thus far might cause some people to question quite why a bunch of emotionally retarded moral degenerates are worth paying 100s of 1000s of £ per week. I call for a wage cap of £500k per year in the premiership.

Guest happy?

I think the real point is that the French could win the World Cup with a 10 nil result but they'd still be French

Ce la vie boyo - as the Welsh have it.

Guest X-QUORK

International teams have had their day I reckon, most of them are pants compared to the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, etc.

My faint hope is that England dire showing thus far might cause some people to question quite why a bunch of emotionally retarded moral degenerates are worth paying 100s of 1000s of £ per week. I call for a wage cap of £500k per year in the premiership.

I agree, the fact that the England players just haven't been arsed doesn't surprise me, I don't think they are willing to do themselves an injury and potentially jeopardise their 50k and up a week salary when they get back to the premiership. The difference in standard between England who couldn't give a toss either way and say a team like Korea or New Zealand who actually want to be there is embarrassing.

I predict a draw.

Guest theboltonfury

International teams have had their day I reckon, most of them are pants compared to the likes of Chelsea, Man Utd, etc.

I was listening to Alan Greene (a very diffficult thing to maintain - what a **** he is) and he was saying that the World Cup was of a significantly worse standard than the premiership and not as big as the Champions League

Sadly, I agreed.

You sweaties are loving this..

[Looks up "sweaties"...] I feel a certain sympathy. English football fans are discovering what it's like to be Scottish.

Guest theboltonfury

[Looks up "sweaties"...] I feel a certain sympathy. English football fans are discovering what it's like to be Scottish.

Oh come on! It's not got there yet!

There's something in this..... I think the nwo have plans to abolish Nationhood :ph34r: We will see the rise of corporate teams.... the CocaCola 11 v the Ford Mustangs, for example!