House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Noodle

Quorks Right

Guest Noodle

Since we have been removed to a safe distance from the harmful radiation of the Main Forum, I feel this new lease of life should come with some other changes for all our regular listeners.

Now, Skinty has it right. Carry On characters or Monty Python characters (meaning I may retain the status of God) . . . for each of the Off-Topic regulars. Or other comedy figures with the exception obviously of Ronny Corbett, who wasn't actually a comedian or even mildly amusing, should also be considered.

If someone could find a resource for such avatars . . .

Cheers.

Since we have been removed to a safe distance from the harmful radiation of the Main Forum, I feel this new lease of life should come with some other changes for all our regular listeners.

Now, Skinty has it right. Carry On characters or Monty Python characters (meaning I may retain the status of God) . . . for each of the Off-Topic regulars. Or other comedy figures with the exception obviously of Ronny Corbett, who wasn't actually a comedian or even mildly amusing, should also be considered.

Cheers.

Is this acceptable?

askwith.jpg

Guest Noodle

eh

What.

You better have been through decontamination before you entered from the . . . you know what.

Guest anorthosite

Cheers.

3rd Foot and Mouth Regiment reporting for duty sir

Guest anorthosite

Good job!

I've left the devils in skirts at home this time:

Sex%20and%20the%20City.jpg

Guest Noodle

I've left the devils in skirts at home this time:

Sex%20and%20the%20City.jpg

That was a cancer, not comedy.

As gutted as I am to say goodbye to my 'christ on a bike'; I like my new avatar as it conveys my 'pissedoffness' with our fall from grace...

It's nice.

I see mine as a reflection of the archetypal cheeky chappy who, whilst ultimately harmless, just can't keep out of trouble and seems to inevitably end up involved in some saucy escapade no matter how hard he tries to be good.

The mods are like Mr Grimsdale to my Norman Wisdom.

Guest happy?

Cheers.

God?

I thought you were WG Grace.

Still....

A Quest.

Guest Noodle

I always enjoyed Carry on Screaming:

fielding.gif

But what about Rocky Horor Picture Show - does that count?

55030.jpg

Absolutely hated that tranny rubbish . . . but yes if you must.

Guest Noodle

Elsewhere I go by the face of Steptoe but for the time being, Krusty stays.

Unless the mods have removed her too

Right, I'm off to bed. Have all this sorted by tomorrow would you.