House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

huw

"send Out The Granny"

link

"If we receive several reports of street robbery in a certain location, we send out the granny. That soon quietens things down," said a spokesman.

Guest X-QUORK

Most stories I read about Holland seem to have some kind of race angle recently. I thought it was supposed to be a pretty liberal place.

Most stories I read about Holland seem to have some kind of race angle recently. I thought it was supposed to be a pretty liberal place.

That's where the ethos of the Dutch far-right comes from: "we don't want our native liberal values to be self-destroying through their toleration of imported illiberal values".

Only in the Netherlands could the most significant far-right leader (Pim Fortuyn) have been openly gay. Probably not "far-right" in the sense that most other countries would understand.

Yeah Holland is tolerant and liberal but that doesn't mean everyone likes each other.

I don't know who is attacking Jews but I do know that nearly all homosexual attacks are carried out by muslim Moroccan youths. There is a real problem here with this group of society. I believe it is a North African thing, maybe related to their branch of Islam, I have no idea. The reason I believe this is because you only have to look at France to see their problems too.

To get some idea, imagine that (I am just picking a race here) the Pakistani community commited 10 times more crimes than they do now. Imagine the outrage.

There has always been more crime coming from ethnic minority groups per capita, even lefties accept this and explain it as being due to life long prejudice. However, when you see the types and the volumes of such crimes I described, all heads turn.

Guest Mrs Bradley

I have oft thought what a good idea it would be to have a few Steven Seagal types, disguised as old folk, to see how the yobs coped with getting THEIR butts kicked.laugh.gif

I have oft thought what a good idea it would be to have a few Steven Seagal types, disguised as old folk, to see how the yobs coped with getting THEIR butts kicked.laugh.gif

Steven Seagal

in

Under Beige.