House Price Crash Forum

link to OPROMARK

To quote todays Yorkshire Post [Property Section]

The UK's first property exchange, which allows investors to buy and sell shares in residential property in the same way that they trade listed company shares, has announced the sale of its first house, which is in Leeds.

The one bedroom terraced house in Horsforth has been acquired by 64 investors for £104,000 and is expected to generate a £450 per month yield yer right :rolleyes:

Opromark, which runs the company exchange has over 1,000 members able to invest in residential property with as little as £1. Properties are introduced into the exchange " Yes I know its brilliant "at which point prospective investors can view the property details and research the area

Stephen Kenny chief executive of Opromark said "The characteristics of the first ever exchange traded property sale are entirely indicative of the advantages of Opromark.

Sixty five individual investors , investing an average of £1,600 each, prove just how accessible Opromark makes the buy-to-let market, and how easy it is to diversyfiy a property portfolio using the service" Jeez Kenny I gotta hand it to you, not a gun in sight but you pulled it off, nice one.

..........................bla bla..... Opromark provides all management services to the properties and shareholders recieve a pro-portionate yield from the rental Kenny Kenny Kenny it's sheer genious, you hit em again and again and they love you for it

Members can sell their property shares at any time through the exchange, at a gain if the market has risen

Hee Hee, with a thousand members no shortage of liquidity than or at a loss if the market has fallen yer like as if thats ever gonna happen :rolleyes: ............ theres more but I cannot be ar&ed to key it in with my one finger........surffice to say there is never ever a shortage of mugs for those who seek to search them out, way to go Kenny your scheme is brilliant :D

Edited by Catch22