House Price Crash Forum
neon tetra

"priced To Sell" Lmao....

"Priced to sell" :rolleyes: Also "Fixed Price" :lol: If these people would only see what this looks like in Property Bee.... (Though I'll be sooo angry if it sells at that price)

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-8310652.html

History

date event

21 June 2010 21:10:12

* Brief Description changed: An ****PRICED TO SELL****An immaculate and well proportioned mid terraced property situated in a private cul-de-sac to the edge of this popular Warwick development. In addition to a king size bedroom, further double bedroom and two parking spaces, the property also benefits from a private terraced rear garden.

* Price changed: from '£179,950' to '£175,000'

05 May 2010 22:17:22

* Price changed: from '£185,000 (Fixed Price)' to '£179,950' [Found by n/a]

01 May 2010 17:44:11

* Brief Description changed: An immaculate and well proportioned mid terraced property situated in a private cul-de-sac to the edge of this popular Warwick development. In addition to two double bedrooms a king size bedroom, further double bedroom and two parking spaces, the property also benefits from a terraced private private terraced rear garden. GCH and double glazing. [Found by n/a]

* Price changed: from '£169,950' to '£185,000 (Fixed Price)' [Found by n/a]

26 June 2009 15:52:57

* Price changed: from '£159,995' to '£169,950' [Found by n/a]

18 March 2009 12:18:48

* Brief Description found: An immaculate and well proportioned mid terraced property situated in a private cul-de-sac to the edge of this popular Warwick development. In addition to two double bedrooms and two parking spaces, t... [Found by n/a]

* Price found: £159,995 [Found by n/a]

* Status found: Available [Found by n/a]

* Subtitle found: 2 bedroom house [Found by n/a]

* Title found: Young Close, Warwick, CV34 [Found by n/a]

I would hope people are too savvy and and careful with their research to fall for that!

It will be £99,950 in 18 months, so who cares?

"priced to sell"

a.k.a.

'asking price only ten grand, well, only a little bit more than ten grand over the 2007 high watermark'

"Priced to sell" :rolleyes: Also "Fixed Price" :lol: If these people would only see what this looks like in Property Bee.... (Though I'll be sooo angry if it sells at that price)

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-8310652.html

I noticed that it is situated in the "ever-popular Chase Meadow Development.".

It's amazing how every property on Rightmove is in a popular street/ desirable estate/ much sought-after cul de sac/ up and coming sink estate. Of course the Google streetview normally dispells the myth without the need for a visit! :)

QB

Why is it that even recently built houses always have a sh1tty old garden shed in the back?

Do buyers of new-builds always bring an old shanty shed with them they got off Freecycle?

Edited by juvenal

Why is it that even recently built houses always have a sh1tty old garden shed in the back?

Do buyers of new-builds always bring an old shanty shed with them they got off Freecycle?

What amazes me with all these 2up2 down houses built in the 80s and later is that the dining room is never wide enough to comfortably fit a table and chairs, especially if it also has to be used as the thoroughfare to the garden. In one place we rented it was so narrow we just used it as a wide hallway.

It's just so depressing that a shitty new build, miserable ******ing semi, in warwick, with no storage, next to a ******ing bypass can be listed on rightmove as "priced to sell" at the best part of 200k. Is that a prison exercise yard out the back?

Is that carpet in the bathroom and nasty lino in the kitchen? And they want HOW MUCH for it? Not even a close up of some basil and a bottle of olive oil on an Ikea wooden worktop would make me part with that much for a grotty little newbuild next to a bypass. :lol:

I SAID, IT'S HANDY FOR THE BY-PASS

No it isn't - you have to drive down to the next junction to get on it.

Unless you are a car spotter, in which case it is ideal. You can sit in your bedroom peering out of the window ticking off rare cars in your book.

No it isn't - you have to drive down to the next junction to get on it.

Unless you are a car spotter, in which case it is ideal. You can sit in your bedroom peering out of the window ticking off rare cars in your book.

:D:D

This place and the "price" being asked sums up how completely F****D UP this country has become... :rolleyes:

Oh well, thats another crock of @!** I can't afford on my above average wage. Actually, I might knock on next door and offer them 180k and watch them faint. :P

The '1' needs to come off the front.. :huh:

One local to me:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26981444.html

Clearly the agent hit relsit before resetting the new asking price! Boy they earn their money ...

date event

22 June 2010

* Price changed: from '£369,950' to '£375,000' [Found by n/a]

21 June 2010

* Price changed: from '£350,000' to '£369,950' [Found by n/a]

* Status changed: from 'Not Listed' to 'Available' [Found by n/a]

09 December 2009

* Status changed: from 'Available' to 'Not Listed' [Found by n/a]

02 September 2009

* Initial entry found. [Found by n/a]