House Price Crash Forum

Really Excited About The Emergency Budget

HOLA441

As an aside to the other discussions on this thread: TVguide.co.uk has this description:

The Budget 2010

Huw Edwards presents coverage, response and analysis of Chancellor George Osborne's emergency budget speech at Westminster, in which he plans to outline £6billion of spending cuts. Includes contributions by BBC correspondents Stephanie Flanders, Robert Peston and Nick Robinson

I think that whoever wrote that is going to get one hell of a shock if they really believe there's only £6Billion of cuts in the pipeline :rolleyes:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

As an aside to the other discussions on this thread: TVguide.co.uk has this description:

I think that whoever wrote that is going to get one hell of a shock if they really believe there's only £6Billion of cuts in the pipeline :rolleyes:

"...and finally, my fellow right honourable members, I have sold Huw Edwards and the rest of the tree hugging hippies at the beeb for parts to a chinese transplant clinic."

Edited by Injin