House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mega

Latest From Rooney

Rooney suddenly got old and fat, and he is only 29? He has made his money though, and if he is out of cash in the future that is just tough. English sheeple, STOP LIVING YOUR LIVES THROUGH A FOOTBALL TEAM! I`m sounding more and more like Bruno, maybe should cut down on the whiskey breakfasts laugh.gif

Guest theboltonfury

Rooney suddenly got old and fat, and he is only 29? He has made his money though, and if he is out of cash in the future that is just tough. English sheeple, STOP LIVING YOUR LIVES THROUGH A FOOTBALL TEAM! I`m sounding more and more like Bruno, maybe should cut down on the whiskey breakfasts laugh.gif

He looks 39 but I am sure he's only 24.

he's 23 or 24 i think

He is 24 I think.

Is Rooney important? If he fell under a bus tomorrow would England still be able to field a team capable of achieving the results so far? (And the result needed this week.)

Or am I missing the point, and the country would come to an end without him?

Guest theboltonfury

Is Rooney important? If he fell under a bus tomorrow would England still be able to field a team capable of achieving the results so far? (And the result needed this week.)

Or am I missing the point, and the country would come to an end without him?

Bubbles Sauna&Jacuzzi on Edge Lane may well go out of business....