House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kingding

Italy Draw With New Zealand.

This should ruffle a few feathers and I'll bet someone, somewhere has won a few quid .

Brilliant :)

Not 'arf. No doubt some will compare Italy's results to England's but here Italy just failed to break down a team that was playing outside themselves. It wasn't the amateur show England put on.

Or is it really this new damned ball messing everyone up?

Did the teams get the ball beforehand to practice with or is it new to all?

<conspiracy>Did some teams get it beforehand but not others?</conspiracy>

Guest theboltonfury

This should ruffle a few feathers and I'll bet someone, somewhere has won a few quid .

Brilliant :)

Che disastro! Ci ho scomesso una vittoria italiana.

Well done you Kiwis.... even if you don't go through to the last 16, what a performance! The team has plenty of what England lack.... dedication!And let's not forget, it was only a draw because of a questionable penalty.... it could have been an even bigger upset for Italy!!

I have to say that whilst this World Cup for me has still to come alive, there have been some good results for the under dogs and some bad results from the favourites. Spain, Germany, Italy (and of course England) have all had poor results. Probably on Argentina has done what we expected.

Well done you Kiwis.... even if you don't go through to the last 16, what a performance! The team has plenty of what England lack.... dedication!And let's not forget, it was only a draw because of a questionable penalty.... it could have been an even bigger upset for Italy!!

NZ's goal was offside.

Well done New Zealand!!!:D:D:D

We have over here what England lack........ team spirit

Exactly! BTW, what happens if 2nd and 3rd place are tied after the 3rd match? If they have the same points, same wins, same goal difference..... who goes through?

Guest theboltonfury

Exactly! BTW, what happens if 2nd and 3rd place are tied after the 3rd match? If they have the same points, same wins, same goal difference..... who goes through?

it's a coin toss.

Next thing is goals scored, so at the moment USA has an advantage over England.

I have to say that whilst this World Cup for me has still to come alive, there have been some good results for the under dogs and some bad results from the favourites. Spain, Germany, Italy (and of course England) have all had poor results. Probably on Argentina has done what we expected.

Holland & Brazil are on course, but yes, fab to see underdogs spoiling the party for some 'superstars'.