House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest happy?

Nicholas Sarkozy

Guest happy?

Am I the only one who thought it really nice that Mr Sarkozy brought along his grand-daughter for the day out?

http://www.telegraph...rom-London.html

Do other posters know of any other rich/powerful, ageing men who have been seen with the younger generations?

Guest Noodle

Am I the only one who thought it really nice that Mr Sarkozy brought along his grand-daughter for the day out?

http://www.telegraph...rom-London.html

Do other posters know of any other rich/powerful, ageing men who have been seen with the younger generations?

She does love the camera, doesn't she? But I'm not sure the camera is going to love her for much longer if she keeps having her face stretched round the back of her head.

She does love the camera, doesn't she? But I'm not sure the camera is going to love her for much longer if she keeps having her face stretched round the back of her head.

You've got to hand it to the photographer, that is an excellent composition - he's captured what veryone knows: she is available to the highest bidder. At the moment she settles for the President de la Republique. :lol:

Guest anorthosite

brillo.jpg

Guest anorthosite

ecclestoneD1502_468x755.jpg

Is that the picture you see if you look up "gold digger" in the dictionary?