House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rolf

England Algeria Thread

I hope we can score while that bird is making its nest! Would be awful if its still there at 90 minutes!

I hope we can score while that bird is making its nest! Would be awful if its still there at 90 minutes!

We look sh1t!!

the bird has picked the safest place in the ground to sit

Guest theboltonfury

complete turd

We are utter shite. I have been saying as much for years.

Are England the world's most well paid Sunday league team? :unsure:

Might as well start packing their bags now! :lol:

taxi for England

Kevin Keegan on the ITV commentary just said that Fabio has to talk sternly to the team because if they keep playing like this they wont win the tournament. :lol: I think they should be more worried about reaching the next stage first.

Guest theboltonfury

Kevin Keegan on the ITV commentary just said that Fabio has to talk sternly to the team because if they keep playing like this they wont win the tournament. :lol: I think they should be more worried about reaching the next stage first.

Southgate's collars are too small.

Why doesn't Gerrard shoot? That's twice he could have had an angled shot and made a lame pass instead.

England.,...the only team to make winnows look decent. That's because we are the only team in the world who are afraid to hold onto the ball. ZERO composure.

Why I, why oh why, am I watching England play again?! Pure torture. I trip to a dominatrix wouldn't be so less painful!

It beggars belief that as a nation we get so excited (Welsh and Scots excused) about three mediocre games of football featuring eleven men who were born in England and on a good day just about make the grade for English club football.

Anyone who thinks that these players are 'world class' needs their tiny head examining.

Oh dear.