House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1929crash

German Jews Plan To Break Gaza Blockade

Berlin - An organisation of German Jews that wants to send an aid ship to break the Israeli blockade of Gaza says that its intentions are no betrayal of the Jewish people.
In an interview with the German Press Agency dpa in Berlin, Kate Katzenstein-Leiterer, a leader of the German Jewish Voice organisation said instead that they wanted to help preserve the state of Israel by showing that its current policies were wrong.

'We want Israel to behave in a way that it can be recognised as a democratic state. Now it is recognised as a criminal state. That is not what we want,' she said.

On May 31 nine people were killed when Israeli naval forces boarded ships in a flotilla carrying aid and activists - some of whom Israel says were armed - bound for the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/middleeast/news/article_1563889.php/INTERVIEW-German-Jewish-group-says-sailing-to-Gaza-no-betrayal

It's a good idea for non-Israeli Jews to get involved. For too long Israel has been using anti-semitism as an excuse to disregard criticism. Many people don't have a problem with Jews, or the Jewish faith, they have a problem with the actions of Israel.

It's a good idea for non-Israeli Jews to get involved. For too long Israel has been using anti-semitism as an excuse to disregard criticism. Many people don't have a problem with Jews, or the Jewish faith, they have a problem with the actions of Israel.

Israel will no doubt accuse them of being self-hating Jews and shills for Osama. :o

It's not as simple as that. The fact that Jewish historians from around the world took part in the holocaust conference in Tehran (seemingly the only place on Earth where historical inquiry isn't taboo) didn't stop it being dismissed as "denialist".

But German Jews, now that's a unique significance!

yep, the myth that all Jewish people support that terrorist state is shattered long ago.

It's not as simple as that. The fact that Jewish historians from around the world took part in the holocaust conference in Tehran (seemingly the only place on Earth where historical inquiry isn't taboo) didn't stop it being dismissed as "denialist".

But German Jews, now that's a unique significance!

good one.

while in Israhell, in fighting & racism reaches boiling point, aother neil in the coffin of zionistan:

Ultra-Orthodox Jews accused of racism over education demands

Parents of European descent are refusing to let their daughters attend school with girls of Middle Eastern or North African origin

By Catrina Stewart in Jerusalem

More than 100,000 ultra-Orthodox Jews took to the streets across Israel yesterday for a showdown between religious and secular society over the way the Jewish state runs its education system.

The protests brought central Jerusalem to a standstill as a group of religious parents prepared to go to prison for defying a court order demanding their daughters attend classes with girls of different ethnic origin.

Parents of European, or Ashkenazi, origin do not want their daughters to be educated in the same classroom as schoolgirls of Middle Eastern and North African descent, or Sephardim, claiming that they are not as religious.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/ultraorthodox-jews-accused-of-racism-over-education-demands-2003609.html

while in Israhell, in fighting & racism reaches boiling point, aother neil in the coffin of zionistan:

Afternoon Osama, still praying for the impossible?

on another forum members discussing Israhell:

how very interesting

Isreal is the worst nation on the planet in terms of leadership. I wouldnt mind if all their leaders were lined up and executed honestly. They deserve it.
I think Hitler was a man who went over the top in trying to stop the Jewish Masonic Communists taking over his country, he was a pawn of the Illuminati and was related to the Rothschilds. He persucuted Jewish people who were no harm to the Germans and allowed the real trouble makers to get away as long as the price was right. The truth is that the man was unstable but he was no more evil then people like Churchill or Stalin who we are told are hero's by the victors. I would say the over promoted and innacurate Jewish holocaust is a example of how we are told to feel sorry for Jewish people but not the majority of people who perished in World War 2.
ok.. i didn't post this for anyone to have a bash at "jews"... there's difference between being jewish and being a supporter of the Zionism or State of Israel.. and Israeli PTB/policies/tactics.. there are many jews opposed to Israel as an entity/state, let alone their recent actions!
It is a shame, If I were a Jew, I would be disgusted with my people, I would be the most vocal critic of my people, they are the most brainwashed group around, their religion is not about spirituality, it is about indoctrination. They are taught vile hatred of non Jews from an early age, they are such a depraved people.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121175

edit: added views represented are not mine.

Jewish historians from around the world?

Really?

I was under the impression it was a few representatives (and no 'historians') from one specific anti zionist sect (satmars IIRC, the same group who send congratulatory telegrams to Hamas and took money from Arafat) who attended.

Oh and ex KKK leader David Duke.

and a wide selection of pretty much 100% hardcore denialists and extreme revisionists.

But not one Holocaust survivor or mainstream historian.

And was hosted by a leader who has repeatedly described the Holocaust a "myth".

And some people described it as denialist?

They're crazy obviously.

I would give that conference the same level of credibility that I would give a conference on Middle Eastern History the held in Israel.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

If it helps stop people lobbing bombs at each other, it's a good thing.

I agree. It's true Israeli citizens want to be protected, like the rest of us do, but the people they need to be protected from are based among innocent people Israel is keeping as prisoners.

The nearest parallel situation I can think of in recent times was the treatment of the Tamils by the Sri Lankan government. In the end the Tamil tigers were defeated and maybe this has made the Israeli government think that force worked in Sri Lanka, it will work in Gaza and the West Bank too.