House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mmm....beer

I Got Bored Enough To Do It

Those screenshots might provide a little more personal information than you would like, Ms. Beer...... the tabs for example......

As an aside, I see you are a Mac user and using Firefox. I've had to do the same since I can no longer get Safari to put in a "return" key on this site! Weird!

Seriously, you might want to trim those "grabs".

I think I might actually be able to claim the prize for the first person to be the last poster on every thread in off topic and have made an actual contribution to the thread rather than just post random crap.

er, either you're anorthosite's evil twin, or you're authentically seeking stalkers?

I mean, it's an heroic effort and all, and ... I ... still love you, but ....

...do you think holding NOK in cash could offset a possible softening in oilprice after Halliburton's true evil masters chop BP up for dogmeat, now they've actually found some oil?

... <crinkle> (copyright BabyBear)

... Oh and ... Master Dubai is not wrong .... take heed, young Padowan.

No, no! Don't get too paranoid..... it's just the tabs show the web sites you visit etc. Harmless, for sure, but it's not something I would like to advertise! Don't worry about it.... it's just that if I post a screenshot, I trim everything out except the relevant info..... I'm the paranoid one here!

I suppose if nothing else this will put end to the speculation as to whether or not I'm really a girl. I am slightly worried though that there might be someone on the forum who actually knows me and will now be able to identify me easily. Ho hum.

If you are, edit your post by deleting the attachments, then use Grab again, but be selective with the area you choose (don't select "window", select "selection"). Cut out the tabs etc, and just leave the body of the web page..... but honestly, I'm being alarmist. Don't worry.:rolleyes:

Just to placate me - all you can actually see from that is my first name? That I don't mind so much but if I've accidentally given out more than that then I'd like to know.

I didn't even notice your name. There are 2 girly names there, one might be yours. I'm thinking more along the lines of the last 12 websites you visited (in the tabs) which is nobodies business but yours. That's it.... oh, and I know what software you use (Dock.... why on the side, not the bottom?). Bottom line is it's your business and it should stay that way!

I did try to edit the thread so i could change the pics but couldn't find out how to do it. At the very least those screen shots should settle the debate on whether I'm actually a girl and whether I'm actually a biologist.

And if you are worried just ask the mods to delete the thread.... which has gone a bit off topic already!

Guest Noodle

I'm not actually worried from what I can spot in those screenshots. You just got me worried that my full name and address and bank account details were in there somehow.

Go to, My Settings > Manage Attachments, then delete as required.

Do it now.

Guest Noodle

Well I suppose you guys can be my witnesses that I was sad enough to do it and I can always post some edited shots later.

You've nothing to do.

So your job today is get all the information you can together about aerobic microbial biotransformation and mineralisation of Gulf of Mexico crude.

Substrate characterization, hydrocarbon catenations specifically in tar balls.

Which species of aerobic or facultative chemoorganotrophs? I'm looking for halotolerant species. Also look at yeasts and fungal species. Start with Pseudomonas sp.

Catabolic and anabolic process.

Comensalism metabolism, Gratuitous and Cometabolism.

Optimum environmental conditions, pH, moisture, oxygen, temperature and importantly nutrients (both macro, micro and growth factors).

Previous use in bioremediation using bioaugmentation with biodegradation growth stages and biotransformation rates.

You've nothing to do.

So your job today is get all the information you can together about aerobic microbial biotransformation and mineralisation of Gulf of Mexico crude.

Substrate characterization, hydrocarbon catenations specifically in tar balls.

Which species of aerobic or facultative chemoorganotrophs? I'm looking for halotolerant species. Also look at yeasts and fungal species. Start with Pseudomonas sp.

Catabolic and anabolic process.

Comensalism metabolism, Gratuitous and Cometabolism.

Optimum environmental conditions, pH, moisture, oxygen, temperature and importantly nutrients (both macro, micro and growth factors).

Previous use in bioremediation using bioaugmentation with biodegradation growth stages and biotransformation rates.

You self-confessed mudcleaner!

Guest Noodle

You self-confessed mudcleaner!

I hate bio, it's BS. Used to run the big thermal plants and soil washing has it's place.

Guest Noodle

What did you get banned for before? We like people around here who have too much time on their hands. Mods, leave off! :)

Never question the moderators!

They went through a 'we've got the hump' phase a few months back.

I get the impression I've seriously dipped out.

Apparently Mmm.....beer posted an image that proved she was a girlie, and then some spoilsports persuaded her to remove it.

Bitterly disappointed :(

Apparently Mmm.....beer posted an image that proved she was a girlie, and then some spoilsports persuaded her to remove it.

Bitterly disappointed :(

Her and the 50 gorgeous, Swedish 18 year old girls she lives with.

Guest Noodle

Her and the 50 gorgeous, Swedish 18 year old girls she lives with.

I can't actually imagine anything more irritating than a house filled with fifty 18 years old girls.

Imagine the noise and all the ******** cack talked.

Guest Noodle

Try harder ;)

I am. But I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Guest Noodle

Here's a possible. A lunch with Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Littlejohn.

I am. But I'll have to get back to you on this one.

I'll try to help.

Living with 50 James Cordens fresh back from winning a BAFTA, high on coke, drunk and desperate to let you know he fully deserves it. It's 3am and you have to get up in an hour to complete your PhD, by 5am. The 50 voices not quite in unison have reached a resonant frequency that makes a sound like 30 young cats sliding down a 300 foot blackboard. He keeps calling you Noodle-ahhhh!

Now you try!

Oh, you did.

NICE!

Guest Noodle

I'll try to help.

Living with 50 James Cordens fresh back from winning a BAFTA, high on coke, drunk and desperate to let you know he fully deserves it. It's 3am and you have to get up in an hour to complete your PhD, by 5am. The 50 voices not quite in unison have reached a resonant frequency that makes a sound like 30 young cats sliding down a 300 foot blackboard. He keeps calling you Noodle-ahhhh!

Now you try!

Oh, you did.

NICE!

Who's James Corden?

Guest Noodle

I just won myself £5. I just knew you would say that!

I also lost £5 having to pay myself out!

You know who he is .... you just don't want to ..... :ph34r:

I've genuinely no idea.

Remember I live in the jungle with a rickety 2G connection and you lot to talk to. Not been to Blighty for a couple of years.

Guest Noodle

Nothing that exciting. I was a screen shot proving that I was the last poster on all of the topics in OT which turned out to have my first name on the shortcut bar in firefox.

Show us your tits.