House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiger Woods Nike Ad.

Just seen this. The last few seconds of this documentary featured a Nike advert taking his dead fathers words out of context in an obvious attempt by Nike to salvage whatever cash Nike has pushed this guys' way after he'd shagged half of north America.

The bloke has fvcked around for years, treating his wife and family like crap (which to be fair, isn't any one else's business) and is now using his dead father to mitigate the fact. What a total and utter scummer!

Just seen this. The last few seconds of this documentary featured a Nike advert taking his dead fathers words out of context in an obvious attempt by Nike to salvage whatever cash Nike has pushed this guys' way after he'd shagged half of north America.

The bloke has fvcked around for years, treating his wife and family like crap (which to be fair, isn't any one else's business) and is now using his dead father to mitigate the fact. What a total and utter scummer!

I saw some of this programme. I kept thinking there were too many parallels with Michael Jackson's upbringing. Although the programme lessened my respect for Tiger Woods, it increased my sympathy to his situation. I'd love to be able to play golf like him, but would never want to go through what he did to achieve it.

A lot of people get very annoyed by Tiger Woods and his antics. A lot of people lie, cheat and steal and won't even admit it to themselves. I always find it best not to comment too harshly...

Guest theboltonfury

A lot of people get very annoyed by Tiger Woods and his antics. A lot of people lie, cheat and steal and won't even admit it to themselves. I always find it best not to comment too harshly...

Aye. To me, the man is a genius and a legend. I don't give a shit where he puts his ****. He's made a lot of journeyman pros into multimillionaires. Whereas previously, they were struggling to pay their entrance fees.

Tiger Woods is the "victim" of an overbearing and obsessive father.

His friendless upbringing was bound to have repercussions.

His fame and fortune allowed him to bang his demons away with whoever he wanted to.

Apart from his wife and his family, whose business is it? I don't care. An outstanding ,once in a generation talent.

I was gutted he missed the Open at Birkdale.

So were the towns brasses I bet.