House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olebrum

Don't Fu&*$Ng Swear In Queensland

Stooges!

It's interesting though that the interview seems to be about the government having to borrow some money! The horror!

Guest X-QUORK

Kingding's potty mouth is probably to blame, seeing as the colonials are normally so well mannered.

Guest sillybear2

"A charity campaigning on behalf of schizophrenia sufferers called for the prime minister to be fined for his use of the word."

:huh:

What's swearing on TV got to do with the price of mackerel?

Better watch your mouth if you live down under. What's next, fines for stepping on the cracks in the pavement?

it becomes more like demolition man every day.

...fined under section 16 of the verbal moralities act.....be well.

now how do the three f***ing seashells work?

Dan Aykroyd (who has Tourettes Syndrome) will probably give Austrailia a miss, as he may not leave with his wealth in tact.

Better watch your mouth if you live down under. What's next, fines for stepping on the cracks in the pavement?

I was fined for crossing a single carriage, one way road, in the centre of Brisbane when the red man was still showing. The very little respect I had for the police in Brisbane disappeared completely after that episode.

Guest sillybear2

I was fined for crossing a single carriage, one way road, in the centre of Brisbane when the red man was still showing. The very little respect I had for the police in Brisbane disappeared completely after that episode.

Conclusive proof that all Englishmen that find themselves in Australia are, in their hearts, crooks.

Oh goody! Loads of new jobs for linguists, hunting these foul-mouthed bastards down.

There's Chinese and Vietnamese for a kickoff, Italian, and how many flamin' aboriginal languages are there again?

Otherwise it'd be pretty waycist, reinforcing the primacy of the colonial tongue and all that, wouldn't it?

Oh. It's Queensland.

Conclusive proof that all Englishmen that find themselves in Australia are, in their hearts, crooks.

And non-English women too! rolleyes.gif

I did wonder if this meant that I could stay in Ozztraylia forever after becoming a crim.

Australia will walk into fascism one day and not one person will even realise.

We aren't there already?

What's scary is how efficient the record keeping of the public service is here.

We aren't there already?

What's scary is how efficient the record keeping of the public service is here.

Our flat was broken into and the police wanted my full details (including date of birth). I reluctantly gave them after pointing out that I was the complainer not the accused as I thought I needed to keep on their good side to ensure a positive outcome.

Next day they phoned me up to check the details I'd given as they had no note of me on their system! They sounded genuinly surprised that the poilice didn't have a previous note of my details (this of course was before my jay-walking offence). Scarey. I knew I should have given them false info.

PS After they found out we were renters they lost complete interest in the break-in. Renters are lowest of the low in Oz.

Guest sillybear2

Some of the reports I hear from Australia are really quite worrying. Such as they charge 300 dollars for a gram of coke over there - how in god's name does it cost 4 times the amount over there than it does here? I know Oz is a little bit further away from Columbia than we are but still.

Obviously the UK is four times more corrupt.