House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gone baby gone

Do You Like Beating Up Women?

It said the Met should ensure all items of equipment worn by police should have the officer's shoulder number attached and clearly visible.

Hmm, how does that help?!

What compelled someone called Delroy Smellie to enter a profession where he got to beat people up and get away with it?

Guest X-QUORK

:rolleyes:

Yeah, she must be a wrong 'un for protesting in the first place.

Are we back to discussing this trouble making little chav girl again?

She went out of her way to wind up a copper and got a minor tap for it. Big deal. She had no reason to do what she did and should have just fvcked off out of it. Plenty of other places in tyhe world she'd have ended up in hospital or dead. In fact, the mouthy little cow wouldn't have had the guts the wind up a copper inmost other places.

She's a ******ing scumbag low class zero ambition slapper. Next day, The Sun dolled her up as she gave her story but she is still clearly a chav, you can tell from her accent.

Dear God, you couldn't make up half the crap that gets posted on this forum.

Any news on the investigation into the death of Ian Tomlinson either? Nope, thought not. :angry:

If only I'd become a policeman, then I could put on a balaclava, disguise my identity, launch a brutal, unprovoked assault on someone from behind, knock them to the ground and kill them..... all with impunity. Hell, I might even get a medal.

I friend of mine was in the other video of a different copper hitting another women, the guy who hit her was his sargent. He said what the video doesn't show was the woment previously throwing a bottle in his face then verbally abusing him after being told to go away. My mate had to go to court to give evidence and in the two other protestors testified against the women and he was aquited.

My mate got his helmet nicked in the video when it all kicked off. He still gets abuse for it! :D

Policing how it should be no messing about...

Guest X-QUORK

Policing how it should be no messing about...

Did he remove his ID numbers from his uniform too?

Fighting for the rights of anti-capitalists or a new age sponger with nothing better to do on a Thursday afternoon, getting a bit of taxpayer revenge?

You decide!

What about this one? Policeman punching a woman in the face. Was it justified? or not?

Her and her mate were blatantly resisting arrest and aggravating the officer.

Punching was probably slightly OTT but I wouldn't speak that way to a cop.. if I did I would have expected exactly that :blink:

Punching was probably slightly OTT but I wouldn't speak that way to a cop.. if I did I would have expected exactly that :blink:

You can't seriously believe this, so why post it? The only worrying thing is that more people didn't come to her defence.

They still have free speech over there (if you don't count Obama's death squads).

Are we back to discussing this trouble making little chav girl again?

She went out of her way to wind up a copper and got a minor tap for it. Big deal. She had no reason to do what she did and should have just fvcked off out of it. Plenty of other places in tyhe world she'd have ended up in hospital or dead. In fact, the mouthy little cow wouldn't have had the guts the wind up a copper inmost other places.

pc6538 NEED I SAY MORE...

I thought the same. Both at fault.

I thought, what is she and her mate doing trying to wrestle with a cop and resist arrest. Dumb cop should have just said to her - "STOP RESISTING, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED, IF YOU RESIST YOU WILL BE FURTHER CHARGEDetc.".

Guest anorthosite

The only circumstances a woman should be involved in a fight:

Guest anorthosite

I sort of admire the man's cojones for being so damned relaxed as he says it.

His original comment, if I recall correctly, was that there were worse things to do to a woman than hitting them, meaning psychological abuse. Given his sense of humour, I have no idea if he means what he's saying!

Guest theboltonfury

His original comment, if I recall correctly, was that there were worse things to do to a woman than hitting them, meaning psychological abuse. Given his sense of humour, I have no idea if he means what he's saying!

What happened to the TS thread?

Guest anorthosite

Have a look again and take off the jockinese specs. <_<

And you were doing so well...

Guest anorthosite

The delicious miss sw@nk enfemme and as a boy. Or just as a boy due to the swear filter.

Do you mean Hillary S*****?