House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okaycuckoo

German Man Throws Puppy At Hell's Angels ...

The 26-year-old drove into the grounds of the motorcycle gang members' clubhouse north of Munich on Sunday, according to reports in local media.The young man, who was not identified, then dropped his pants, threw the puppy, and then fled. After making his getaway, he stole the bulldozer from a construction site, and attempted to drive it to Munich. However, it was not fast enough, and his snail-like pace caused a 3-mile traffic jam near the southern town of Allershausen, according to a report in the English-language newspaper The Local, which cited the daily tz.He then fled to his home nearby where he was apprehended by the police."What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hell's Angels is currently unclear," said a spokesman for local police. He said the student had lately been suffering from depression.The puppy was now in safe hands at a local animal shelter, the spokesman added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/7830524/German-throws-puppy-at-Hells-Angels-bikers-then-flees-on-bulldozer.html

Methinks he hasn't quite got the hang of this. If he'd thrown a cat .... now that's a serious weapon :P

C'mon get satirical will you?

A thrown Fox would have been the ultimate harbinger of the world dissolving in to a pit of pure, undiluted evil.

This story gives me paws for thought. Perhaps he wanted give the angels a new leash on life? I hope he doesn't suffer ruff justice. He's barely done a doggone thing. We should beagle-ad it's over. He's mad, but not a terrierist.

Guest anorthosite

These tabloid thread titles are getting better.

Nothing beats the time Inverness Caledonian Athletic beat Celtic. It was the greatest headline in history:

SuperCaleyGoBalistic.jpg

Guest X-QUORK

Nothing beats the time Inverness Caledonian Athletic beat Celtic. It was the greatest headline in history:

SuperCaleyGoBalistic.jpg

I need a doffing cap in admiration smiley.

Guest anorthosite

Much better one Today

British woman trying to overcome

life-long fear of primates is attacked by

crab-eating monkeys in Thailand

Note to Alanis Morrisette. This is irony, not just bad timing.

She probably wouldn't have had a problem if she hadn't been scared of them. More than likely she reacted in a way that they took as being aggressive. Did you notice that the island she was on was called Monkey Island? That was a great game except I never figured out how to finish Monkey Island 2.

SPOILER SPOILER

It ended with Guy Brush running away from LeChuck who is his older brother and is a bully. Basically, the original writer of Monkey Island had an end for the series, that Guy Brush was lost in an amusment park and thought he was a pirate. That's why there is a lot of modern stuff around monkey island. Something like that at least.

Great game!!!

I still don't get what the hell the secret of monkey island is. That part of the game always confused me.