House Price Crash Forum

Where Is Gordon Brown?

juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Watching the Newsnight Labour leadership hustings last night I'm starting to wish he would come back. I'm absolutely, genuinely flabbergasted at how prepared they are to thrust nuclear powered lies in every conceivable direction - Brown was a horrible maniac, but was nothing compared to these professional actors - which is all they are .

Awful, awful people. With the possible exception of Dianne Abbot who actually believes the shit she talks.

HOLA444
Guest X-QUORK

Watching the Newsnight Labour leadership hustings last night I'm starting to wish he would come back. I'm absolutely, genuinely flabbergasted at how prepared they are to thrust nuclear powered lies in every conceivable direction - Brown was a horrible maniac, but was nothing compared to these professional actors - which is all they are .

Awful, awful people. With the possible exception of Dianne Abbot who actually believes the shit she talks.

It's amazing how we all perceive things so differently. I think they're doing very well so far.

HOLA445

It's amazing how we all perceive things so differently. I think they're doing very well so far.

Maybe you are right. Maybe they are actually doing quite well.

I'll admit most of the substance was lost on me because I was so irritated and distracted by the persistent spin (lies) which they indulged in significantly in the fist few exchanges. It does seem to me that Labour is particularly addicted to being deceitful with statistics, stating opinion or assumptions as fact and spinning the proposals of the coalition to the point where they are in truth describing the antithesis of the actual policy. I know it isn't a Labour only trait to lie, but it just seems out of control with them.

So, maybe if I could get past that I'd share your perspective. But I can't ....... I just can't.

HOLA446
Guest X-QUORK

So, maybe if I could get past that I'd share your perspective. But I can't ....... I just can't.

Hmmm...just wondering if we're talking across each other here slightly. Are you referring to the LibCon government or the Labour shadow government?

HOLA447

He was on BBC News this morning.

He surfaced, made a couple of visits, with wife in tow, and went back to wherever he came from.

Yes, I saw him on the news today visiting a school in his constituency....saw him really smile for the first time ever. ;)

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest X-QUORK

I'm talkin' bout Ed, Ed, Andy, Dave and Dianne.

Aah, I see...thought you were talking about the new government. That lot are a shower of shit, although Ed Millipede seems reasonable (not sure if he's leadership material though).

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

So the Ex Prime Mentalist, the man who wrote books on courage, dare not show his face at Westminster!

We al knew he was a coward when he was PM. His refusal to answer a question openly and honestly.

His constant denial of the absolute truth.

His refusal to listen or accept criticism.

His bullying, scheming, smearing, lying and downright deceit.

So he is now licking his wounds and going to work for charity???

While his "beard" wife gets a six figure sum for her memoirs and he receives an ongoing salary for sitting on his ****.

Brown was a disgrace as Prime Minister and totally incompetent as Chancellor.

I hope this moron who did his best to ruin this country, and his "loving" wife, never leave Kirkcaldy. He can stay there surrounded by all the sycophants that voted for him.

By the way, where is the "useful idiot" - Patprimer74 - now that Labour have been firmly placed in the dustbin of history?

HOLA4416
Guest Mrs Bradley

For me, the scariest thing about her.unsure.gif

HOLA4417
Guest Mrs Bradley

So the Ex Prime Mentalist, the man who wrote books on courage, dare not show his face at Westminster!

We al knew he was a coward when he was PM. His refusal to answer a question openly and honestly.

While his "beard" wife gets a six figure sum for her memoirs and he receives an ongoing salary for sitting on his ****.

I hope this moron who did his best to ruin this country, and his "loving" wife, never leave Kirkcaldy. He can stay there surrounded by all the sycophants that voted for him.

By the way, where is the "useful idiot" - Patprimer74 - now that Labour have been firmly placed in the dustbin of history?

+1

HOLA4418

You should post this every time someone criticises the coalitions actions to clear up Browns mess

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Good god, can't we leave the poor bloke alone? Okay he rogered the country to within an inch of its financial life, but c'mon. Guido Fox is a terrible publicity whore and a liar. He's like like a school bully with their gang standing behind them kicking the bloke who's already down and out. This is getting old.

Once he's gone the way of Saddam H, I would guess they will start to ease off.

Besides, who's lot keeps going on about Maggie? We'll be pissing on Browns memory for the next 50 years with any luck.

HOLA4422

Good god, can't we leave the poor bloke alone? Okay he rogered the country to within an inch of its financial life, but c'mon. Guido Fox is a terrible publicity whore and a liar. He's like like a school bully with their gang standing behind them kicking the bloke who's already down and out. This is getting old.

If he's in the nuthouse that means he should probably not have been in charge.

Rules need putting in place so people can legitimately challenge the sanity of those who are in charge.

HOLA4423
Guest happy?

You need to get out more - posting here's not helping your OCD.

HOLA4424

Maybe he's finalised realised what a shameful legacy he's left.

Maybe its dawned on him that being an unelected dictator is nothing to be proud of?

Maybe now he's not in power no one wants to be around him anyway, if his limo outburst is anything to go by

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1287502/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Have-seen-man-Gordon-Brown-does-disappearing-act-.html

Gordon didn't turn up for the Opening of Parliament and has been conspicuous by his absence ever since. Friends are said to be worried about his state of mind, and there are persistent rumours that he is mainlining antidepressants.

HOLA4425

So Happy, because I make a relevant post you consider I have OCD.

Apart from making cheap personal remarks what have you got to add to the debate?

Brown's legacy will scar this country for future generations. So now he has finally been booted out of office does that mean he should be left alone.

I could not give a stuff about his mental illness. What I do care about is that idiot and his **** kissing admirers in the Labour Party let him loose to ruin this country for generations to come.

Anyone with half a brain cell could see from many years ago that he was not normal.

Unfortunately, the idiots like you were quite happy to go along with his economic mismanagement. The Emperor has no clothes has finally been exposed for what he always was...Barking Mad.

Archived