House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Executive Sadman

Most Teenage Mothers Are Fat Slappers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1286996/Obese-single-women-times-likely-unplanned-pregnancy.html

_40197382_fatslags203.gif

Obese single women are four times more likely to have an unplanned pregnancy than women of a healthy weight, despite having sex less often, researchers said today.

Researchers found obese women were five times more likely to have met their partner on the internet and were more likely to have an obese partner than women of a healthy weight.

Furthermore, they were nearly a third less likely to report having had a sexual partner in the previous 12 months.

But a British expert said the findings had far-reaching implications, and called for greater understanding of how obese people feel about their sex lives and the impact of obesity on health.

Whats to understand. Theyre fat and desperate to be loved and will accept bareback sex if thats what it takes to get laid. Plus they get kiddie benefits to go with the incapacity/too fat to work benefits and even if the man deserts them can have a kid to subject their mooing to.

At least someone loved them (for a night)

Most of the fat old folk that read the Mail would have been married and having kids at 18 or 19.

What a vile apology for a "newspaper".

But a British expert said the findings had far-reaching implications, and called for greater understanding of how obese people feel about their sex lives and the impact of obesity on health.

I note there is no mention of what % of them draw benefits.

Most of the fat old folk that read the Mail would have been married and having kids at 18 or 19.

What a vile apology for a "newspaper".

:lol:

Yep, my family tree is littered with 'teenage pregnancies'.

“See the mothers in the park,

Ugly creatures chiefly,

Someone must have loved them once,

In the dark, and briefly.”

Who needs science to tell us such things, when literature has been doing so for a long time?

"Most Teenage Mothers Are Fat Slappers"

This is clearly a case of correlation not causation.

Possibly but not clearly so.

It's perfectly plausible that obesity causes low self-esteem causes different sexual behaviours causes pregnancy.

(Though I agree it is only one possible explanation)

Possibly but not clearly so.

It's perfectly plausible that obesity causes low self-esteem causes different sexual behaviours causes pregnancy.

(Though I agree it is only one possible explanation)

True. I made the mistake of approaching the issue from my point of view.

Also the unwanted aspect may be related to the delay in noticing pregnancy; or possibly the delay in sperm reaching the cervix from some remote fold of flab days after the event.

Also the unwanted aspect may be related to the delay in noticing pregnancy; or possibly the delay in sperm reaching the cervix from some remote fold of flab days after the event.

:lol:

Add in the fact that if they get chatted up (and bought a drambui and coke or similar) on an evening out then the odds of them putting out become much shorter.

From the lads point of view it is always least amount of work against a cost ratio versus return .. Fat chicks tend to provide returns on investment much sooner that the pretty ones.

All you blokes can deny applying this equation all you want but at the end of the day you know you did cos it makes perfect financial sense.

edit typo

I would have said that the fatter you are the less respect you have for your body, that would extend to protecting your sexual heath.

I would have said that the fatter you are the less respect you have for your body, that would extend to protecting your sexual health.

Pregnancy isn't a disease.

BTW 'gilf', any chance of a photo? :P

I'm more worried about the "worringly thin" Charlotte Church story on the same page. Seems perfectly normal to me. Why do people read this shi1te?

article-0-0A0AC4FC000005DC-578_468x540.jpg

I'm more worried about the "worringly thin" Charlotte Church story on the same page. Seems perfectly normal to me. Why do people read this shi1te?

She's thin - for her.

Would not like to get on the wrong side of her. Poor Gav.