House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest_FaFa!_*

Bad News For The Tin Fold Hats

This is just typical nimbyist rubbish. There are plenty of hills and they aint going anywhere. Whether they have bracken, hulking steel portal farm sheds or windmills on them doesnt really matter. If walking up hills is your idea of fun then i think your hobby will still be accessible for a long time into the future.

Its typical rubbish spouted by NIMBY Landowners, traditional? since when has farming methods been traditional?

I know that people in South Wales moan about Forestry being planted on the hills but they have never heard of the "Big Forest" which originally covered Britain (that was traditional!).

Funny how they are blaming wind farms as well, in Cumbria most windfarm projects fail because of the NIMBY brigade.

Guest anorthosite

It'll only become inaccessible to those who like the outdoors well maintained and tidy. All the real outdoors people will love it.

Not quite sure what the anti-nimby lobby are complaining about.. no talk of house building as far as I can tell. No sign of any back-yards either :blink:

Some of the rolling farmland is quite attractive, but I can't really see why it is any better than unfettered countryside.. seems like a lot of hot air over nothing really.. :huh: