House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cupidstunt

Wrongful Default Prevents House Purchase? £8000 To £100000+ Damages Now Available

28/4/2008

I'm keen to spread this news. It's only just been awarded here in Aberdeen. I'm unsure if England even know about it...

I was wrongly defaulted by a bank for 6 years. I was prevented from purchasing a home for my new family.

I sued the bank for the difference in house price and I'm half way there (So far I've been awarded £116 000 and I just need to win the appeal for a figure over £200 000)

If you'd like to take advantage of this new ruling your solicitor should be able to help. (Legal Aid should now be possible). At the very least you should be able to get £8000.

15/6/2010

Update. Appeal judges in Scotland's highest court have decided that I was never entitled to rescind the credit agreement. I get nothing! I assume the Supreme Court will sort this but I'll need help from a lawyer that's interested in taking this on as a "pet project". The law really does need looking at. This is a travesty of justice. Again.

http://www.scotcourt...2010CSIH49.html

Looks like the blokes run up over £200,000 worth of Legal fees as well! rolleyes.gif