House Price Crash Forum

Smug Man Who Looks Like A Testicle Gets Brand New Job..

OnionTerror

HOLA441
HOLA442

Heard about this yesterday. Cannot stand this cn ut.

He is not even any good. Reminds me of Martin Bashir when it comes to interviewing. Poor.

But Americans seem to like him. As if we needed another reminded of the most f ked up nation in the world.

HOLA443

I don't know why I do it, perhaps for a punishment, I occasionally read his column in Live magazine (MoS)...like a moth to a lightbulb...I especially like this bit.. Sour grapes perhaps? CB beat both X-Factor & Britain's Got Talent..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1285864/THE-INSIDER-Ushers-going-think-Im-complete-half-wit-said-Amanda-Holden.html

Tonight was the Bafta TV awards. I've never won one, and quite frankly, I have always assumed I never will. We were up against Graham Norton (who, galling though it is to admit it, was extremely funny presenting the show) and my old friend Charlie Brooker, The Guardian critic who loves abusing me, but whose own programmes are some of the worst-rated in terrestial TV history.

HOLA444

He is a standard bearer for proof that there is no karma in this world. Some shocking things happened on his watch during his time at the Mirror, it's all in the public domain. He's more teflon than our Tony.

HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Heard about this yesterday. Cannot stand this cn ut.

He is not even any good. Reminds me of Martin Bashir when it comes to interviewing. Poor.

But Americans seem to like him. As if we needed another reminded of the most f ked up nation in the world.

Quite. Send him to America.

HOLA447
HOLA448

I'm absolutely astounded at the mileage that this smug, obnoxious c**t of a man continues to get.

A walking, talking monument to the shortness of the general publics memory and proof that the word "celebrity" is also a term to describe a severe shortage of charm, modesty or talent.

At least this will mean he's mostly confined to the U.S. Every cloud and that.

HOLA449

As others have aid - lets get him over there asap.

His personal wealth will not impact me and I have no interest in it what-so-ever. He doesn't deserve it, but I don't care. I have never seen the Larry King show so I have a vested interest in PM hosting it as it would probably mean I will never see his face again.

I think this is BRILLIANT.....

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

For some reason I confused Larry King with Larry Flynt. Now that would have been interesting.

but whose own programmes are some of the worst-rated in terrestial TV history

A lot of CB's stuff is BBC 4, so it's never going to be highly rated. I suspect that Screenwipe and Newswipe are amongst the most watched shows on BBC 4 though.

They are two of a dwindling handful of "must watch" TV shows for me.

(Either Morgan equates high ratings with quality or just thinks that ratings are all that matters. No wonder he fits in so well in the world of modern TV.)

HOLA4412

Him and Simon Cowell remind me that you can succeed without being talented or hard-working; just spend your life grovelling to the right people and you're made.

Simon Cowell is very talented and hard working. Other than that I agree entirely.

HOLA4413
Guest X-QUORK

I've done some fag packet calculations and I can confirm that that article has used the gayest picture of "Piercing Shriek" Morgan, ever.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415

Archived