House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geezer466

Gordon Brown Under The Psy Doctor

being a son of the manse,he's obviously checked in for a couple of sessions in the priory :lol:

Good. I have posted on here before that he looked like a man on the brink of a mental and physical episode.

a decade or so working with tony blair would probably give most people mental trauma.

given the hand he was dealt,I think he could have done worse.

We'll stop you, if you like. (Just play this YouTube as a lullaby on repeat.)

I'm getting rather fed up with these vuvuzela things.

every time I try to watch a football match,it sounds like there's a swarm of bees in the room.

I'm getting rather fed up with these vuvuzela things.

every time I try to watch a football match,it sounds like there's a swarm of bees in the room.

I can't afford a vuvuzela, so I release an actual swarm of bees in the room during the match.

I can't afford a vuvuzela, so I release an actual swarm of bees in the room during the match.

Less irritating plus you have some nice honey to spread on your toast afterwards. :)

Guest anorthosite
  1. Happy

2. Cogs

3. Absolutezero

Who else? :unsure:

Not sure I'd count any of them as fans of Labour.

Good. I have posted on here before that he looked like a man on the brink of a mental and physical episode.

Hope he gets good help.

Absolutely.

Before the election somebody described him as looking like a "haunted elephant". I still wonder if that was a typo and they meant "hunted elephant". But nonetheless, "haunted elephant" somehow made a lot of sense, somehow. Whatever I think of his record in public office, I'd hate to think he wasn't being looked after properly. Too much like a Greek tragedy for my liking.

I can see the conversation now:

Med: How are you going to pay your hospital fees Mr. Brown?

GB: I am going to use endogenous growth theory to pay for it on YOUR credit card. (chuckles)

Med: I'm sorry, we need a payment method in your name Mr. Brown.

GB: No, I'm sorry but I think you'll find that the 20th century Keynsian compact says give me your cheque book.

Med: Mr. Brown, do you have no means to pay?

GB: Your kids' piggy bank?

Med: Mr. Brown?

GB: I saved the world you know. It started in America. How about a Highland Toffee?

etc

Guest Noodle
  1. Happy

2. Cogs

3. Absolutezero

Who else? :unsure:

Happy?'s old labour, God bless him. I like old Labour, they had principles and stood by them and not all those principles were wrong (only quite a lot).

AbsoluteZero is not Labour. 100% correct, guaranteed.

Cogs is where you go if you want a reasoned sensible analysis of just about anything.

Hope he gets good help.

He was already on antidepressants and probably a manner of other crap.

I hope he dies for what he did to the UK , the man is pure scum.

He should be able to do so if he wishes without any coverage.

But judging by the way the company he keeps have acted in the past they will have no qualm in burying him

to save the party,

Cant see the Wail suppressing the story if they get it. Unless the ConLibs slap a D Notice on it but it would suit their aims not to.

Just think of the way it could be spun.

GB mentally ill and spending like there is no tomorrow (the news is already being slanted in this direction) would be dynamite for them when they have to instigate cuts that will hurt badly.

Cant see the Wail suppressing the story if they get it. Unless the ConLibs slap a D Notice on it but it would suit their aims not to.

Just think of the way it could be spun.

GB mentally ill and spending like there is no tomorrow (the news is already being slanted in this direction) would be dynamite for them when they have to instigate cuts that will hurt badly.

I can see the headline now :

We would have to be crazy to keep spending like Gordon.

Looks like his wifey has found a publisher for her memoirs - os so she tells her 1 million followers on Twitter

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/Bad-hair-days-life-with.6359404.jp

The ideal Mother's Day present

hORRID article

"Leo, was conceived by accident after Mrs Blair had forgotten her contraceptives while packing for the annual visit to the Queen at Balmoral. "

Erm, no he was conceived because they have no self control.

Guest eight

hORRID article

"Leo, was conceived by accident after Mrs Blair had forgotten her contraceptives while packing for the annual visit to the Queen at Balmoral. "

Erm, no he was conceived because they have no self control.

Jesus. Imagine not being able to resist shagging that.....

eight

Does he have feelings after all?

in all seriousness - his treaters are probably trying to find them right now, buried under a lifetime of rationalisation and blame