House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

'sexsomnia': More People Suffering From 'sex While Sleeping Disorder', Study Claims

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/sexual-health-and-advice/7826345/Sexsomnia-more-people-suffering-from-sex-while-sleeping-disorder-study-claims.html

Canadian researchers found almost one in 12 people had admitted engaging or initiating some sort of sexual activity while they slept.

Men accounted for three-quarters of the self-reported "sexsomniacs", they found.

Experts say such sexual behaviour that occurred while sleeping can range from masturbation through to physical intercourse.

In their study, presented at a recent sleep conference, researchers from the Sleep Research Laboratory at the University Health Network in Toronto, found the disorder was more common than previously thought.

In the study, which has not been published, researchers interviewed 832 patients who they suspected of suffering from some sort of sleep disorder.

The 428 men and 404 women, who had also been referred to the clinic, also completed questionnaires about their symptoms, fatigue, mood and behaviour during sleep.

What's the betting most the masturbation ones the guy woke up felt like a quick one only to be discovered by the partner, quick better to pretend I'm asleep and have no idea what's happening.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/relationships/sexual-health-and-advice/7826345/Sexsomnia-more-people-suffering-from-sex-while-sleeping-disorder-study-claims.html

What's the betting most the masturbation ones the guy woke up felt like a quick one only to be discovered by the partner, quick better to pretend I'm asleep and have no idea what's happening.

It's an ungodly habit.

I've never done it.

More likely due to the increased student numbers and deterioration of quality of education... waking up main a tumescence in a lecture theater...?

It's an ungodly habit.

I've never done it.

Ive never done every week.

Its an ungodly habit, encouraged by palm razor salesmen.

Sometimes I wake up and I am humping the bed.

For this reason, if I'm using condoms with a girlfriend, I wear my pants in bed.

Otherwise, I might slip it in during the middle of the night while in spoons position.

Not me - I just tell her to join in or to bury her head under the pillow :)