House Price Crash Forum
Laura

This Singing Piglet Needs Advice

Does one pat him on the head, or direct him to his nearest recycling centre & tell him to do the decent thing?

http://www.singingpig.co.uk/forums/thread/1058028.aspx

Im 20 years old and i have a passion for money. I work all hours and sometimes 7 days, but even so there are not enough hours in the day for my wage to come anywhere near what i am looking to achieve. Im starting out in property and im looking for a little help and guidance from people who are out there with constant positive cash-flow and retirement funds stacking up. Iv scrolled down different relevant posts and found that there are some very intelligent people giving out there help and advice to people in similar situations to myself. I am currently trying to educate myself as much as i possibly can in this field, iv done alot of reading over the last few weeks and made many phone calls to different sources, iv found investment companies all want one thing.. cash up front or huge deposits. I can get a deposits for houses if necessary as i dont think my annual income would hold up to much when looking to mortgage, but i will go down every avenue before parting with any of my own cash, and idealy i want to use as little as possible. Iv read alot about using other peoples money and the LTV mortgages. where is the best place to look for the best deals? If any one can help me with where to start? what kind of property would you recomend i invest in first? how much would i need for my first property? any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated, contact information would also be nice id love to talk and get to no people who are already established and can help me on my way.

thanks for your time guys

luke

x

investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment =

requirement for time and liquidity to make money on a spread of investable assets - does not compute

investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment =investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment =investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment =investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment =investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment =investment = get rich quick = property = get rich quick = investment

pedant mode on: it's I'm and I've not im and iv - pedant mode off.

Still I suppose to be a singing pig landlord/developer spelling and grammar don't matter as he is in it for the money. :angry:

but i will go down every avenue before parting with any of my own cash, and idealy i want to use as little as possible. Iv read alot about using other peoples money and the LTV mortgages

So ignorant & yet so full of riches.

The unwitting encapsulation of a decade & an example of a failed education system: zero perception & zero human values.

This folks is what so much of our taxes are wasted on. Press the reset button; it's the only hope.

So ignorant & yet so full of riches.

The unwitting encapsulation of a decade & an example of a failed education system: zero perception & zero human values.

This folks is what so much of our taxes are wasted on. Press the reset button; it's the only hope.

+1

IMO the only redeeming point is that there was no mention of 'money from thin air'

I've read the whole thread and it's just feckin waffle. The words certainly look English but it reads like gobbledigook. Nice to see that a sub-par education is not an obstacle; nay, a necessity for getting rich quick.

I reckon there's a job to be had for this person working at BBC News 24 typing out the captions that appear on the scrolling ticker thing at the bottom of the screen. The spelling and grammar are about the same.

i will go down every avenue before parting with any of my own cash, and idealy i want to use as little as possible

He has eloquently captured the delusion of zero-risk that seems to perpetuate every aspect of life these days.

I'm sure anyone this obsessed with money at 20 has no soul.

Perhaps if he tries earning some - he'll better appreciate why others aren't willing to pony up theirs to people like him anymore.

Edited by greencat

iv done alot of reading over the last few weeks and made many phone calls to different sources, iv found investment companies all want one thing.. cash up front or huge deposits.

Sadly this silly lad has missed the biggest lesson of all which is:

"You want to invest in a property, YOU put the buffer up for US when the price falls off a cliff".

And his punctuation is atrocious. Why would anyone give a shed load of money to a person who can't even be bothered to find the apostrophe? Sadly they probably do...

Well he's certainly hungry for success I'l give him that. And it's desire not ability that seem to ensure success these days.

He's surely a prime candidate for the Apprentice?