House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

England'd Opening Match V Usa

Brilliant eventual winners, or crap?

I dunno - England don't seem to be sparkling.

If this is how they fair against the Yanks then I think they are gonna struggle later on.

Mind you - is it just me or is the entire US side immigrants from footy playing countries...???

Mind you - is it just me or is the entire US side immigrants from footy playing countries...???

Pretty much the entire population of the US is descended from immigrants from footy playing countries, it's just a matter of how recently they came over :D

Pretty much the entire population of the US is descended from immigrants from footy playing countries, it's just a matter of how recently they came over :D

Not what I meant and you know it - fresh immigrants - in the past the US have fielded a largely white team.

Not tonight though - just wondering if they are handpicking the best hopefuls from the 3rd world and granting them citizenship to build a decent team.

Are there rules against that?

Guest anorthosite

We could do with a few more yellow cards, we haven't had many so far...

Not tonight though - just wondering if they are handpicking the best hopefuls from the 3rd world and granting them citizenship to build a decent team.

Are there rules against that?

You've got that right. :lol:

3rd World teams - Hull, Fulham, Wolves, Everton, Villa, West Ham and Bolton.

Rest of the squad: Rangers, Rennes, Milan, Hannover, Start, Monchengladbach, LA Galaxy, Frankfurt, Pachua, Salt Lake, AGF.

Not what I meant and you know it - fresh immigrants - in the past the US have fielded a largely white team.

Their entire squad were born and bred in the US with 2 exceptions, both of whom are white, but other than that you're spot on. :P

Not sure I agree with you on them fielding a largely white team in the past, most of the "third world" :rolleyes: players you refer to have been playing for them for a few years now.

Their entire squad were born and bred in the US with 2 exceptions, both of whom are white, but other than that you're spot on. :P

Not sure I agree with you on them fielding a largely white team in the past, most of the "third world" :rolleyes: players you refer to have been playing for them for a few years now.

got links to back that up?

Looks like it's going all the way 1-1.

Capello looks like his heads gonna go "pop"!

AYe, he's great isn't he. Even after Gerrard's opening goal he still looked fecked off with something.

Still, shite game, same old England.

Lacklustre performance that doesn't bode well.

We are certainly no great force in the soccer world on this showing.

Guest theboltonfury

AYe, he's great isn't he. Even after Gerrard's opening goal he still looked fecked off with something.

England, crock of shite. Same as the past 20 years.

I'm signing up for HD. After that performance, if they can stretch that hyundai ad out to 90mins I'll be a happy man.

And before anyone says anything, the goalkeeper WAS at fault.

You can see that he was attempting to just stop the ball without catching it. He did that so that he doesn't then have to carry the ball to clear it within the given time. BAD error that cost the full 3 points.

And before anyone says anything, the goalkeeper WAS at fault.

You can see that he was attempting to just stop the ball without catching it. He did that so that he doesn't then have to carry the ball to clear it within the given time. BAD error that cost the full 3 points.

Oh aye, Green was shite an all. I'm biased but he should have brought Robbo.

I like the way ITV HD shut down during our goal...