House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Woot

As With The Election, Could We Have Just One World Cup Thread...

Well until you started this one, there was only one football related World Cup thread. So you have concusively managed a glorious FAIL.

Well done. :D

:D

Nope - there were certainly two three, although Argos were involved in one of them... but it's true, I was just making a pre-emptive strike.

Nope - there were certainly two three, although Argos were involved in one of them... but it's true, I was just making a pre-emptive strike.

But your pre-emtive strike caused the issue in the first place. You may as well complain about street violence whilst stabbing your pal in the face with a screwdriver outside LIDL.

PS - There is a game on just now if you are interested.....

But your pre-emtive strike caused the issue in the first place. You may as well complain about street violence whilst stabbing your pal in the face with a screwdriver outside LIDL.

PS - There is a game on just now if you are interested.....

Count 'em CCC - three predated my plea for a single thread... :rolleyes: Having said that, I know it's unreasonable of me to expect a footie-fan to be able to count :D

BTW Thanks for the advisory - I'm not watching Uruguay et al. Even the damn news was plastered with footie this evening though :angry: Humf.

According to ITV's This Morning the sale of suspenders and sexy underwear is up as ladies attempt to woo their men away from the footie.

Failing that, you have your choice of sci fi babe to dress up as and titilate him.

Guest Mrs Bradley

As title...

... please Mods, please! I come here to get away from footie mad lads and chavs smile.gif

laugh.gif +1

According to ITV's This Morning the sale of suspenders and sexy underwear is up .

Apparently the women are also buying stuff....

The ITV f*** up (not showing England's only goal) was highly entertaining even for non-footie fans like me, and deserved wide attention, I hoped.

Forgive me, The Dragon.

Nothing to forgive... it made me smile, very briefly, before rather hopefully asking my OH how soon England could be out this time :). He started bleating about Green - I said I thought England played in white... I sense a conversationally dry patch coming in our household.