House Price Crash Forum

Favourite Sci Fi Ship

Guest Ian Chesterton

A little bit at the start, and a little bit at the end, and that's all it does. Its hardly Serenity, which had a whole film named after it.

Serenity? Idiot!

I have no more time for this. I'm off to my bo staff lessons.

Serenity? Idiot!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My choices may be controversial, but I stand by them. Which would you get rid of for the bit part player that is the Sulaco?

I vote we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Now you just wouldn't catch captain Picard saying something like that, would you?

Oh and the Sulaco did save Ripley's life at the start of the travesty that is Alien 3.

Guest anorthosite

I vote we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Now you just wouldn't catch captain Picard saying something like that, would you?

Oh and the Sulaco did save Ripley's life at the start of the travesty that is Alien 3.

Exactly, in was in Alien 3. Why would I tarnish the poll with anything that was in that?

Dude, we should so train together. I could show you my bo staff skills.

No Sulaco? I'm not even taking part in this retarded thread!

Serenity? Idiot!

Guest anorthosite

Rama is cool but I don't think there is enough choices in the poll.

Only 20 are allowed :(

Lexx is also cool. Lexx2.jpg as are the babes on board that ship...

You wouldn't be voting for the ship, you'd be voting for the babes on board. Hmmmm.....I wonder.

It moved...it went to Alderan and blew Princess Layer...then went somewhere else and peeked behind a moon...

Good point. A space station normally stays put (stationary you might say).

OK, they moved DS9, but only once. Probably had to tractor it there as well.

Best ship. Well it's either DSV1

12.jpg

Or the Master's TARDIS (more modern than the Doctor's old Type 40). Or perhaps the Rani's TARDIS?

Archived