House Price Crash Forum

Which Is Your Favourite Cement?

Guest X-QUORK

Guest X-QUORK

Could we make it a public poll, for the fascinating psychological insight each member's personal choice might provide?

Sorry Durch, it won't let me change it. I thought it might put people off voting if they felt too scrutinised.

Guest happy?

I think you may have cribbed this from a US site. However, I have voted after much consideration. If no cement achieves an overall majority would a coalition be on the cards?

Guest X-QUORK

Well, I won't try and hide my disappointment at the lack of participation in this poll, it seems some of you are never happy...even when I throw you choice "discussion nuggets" like this one. :angry:

No point begging me to do another poll either, I've had it with you lot.

Guest theboltonfury

Well, I won't try and hide my disappointment at the lack of participation in this poll, it seems some of you are never happy...even when I throw you choice "discussion nuggets" like this one. :angry:

Maybe, if you'd included RMC in the poll, you wouldn't have been treated with such disdain.

I wanted to vote for balsa cement, but I wasn't given the opportunity. If there's one thing that HPC should have taught you, it's that all ballots should have "none of the above" as an option.

31X4%2BCDuG0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Guest theboltonfury

I wanted to vote for balsa cement, but I wasn't given the opportunity. If there's one thing that HPC should have taught you, it's that all ballots should have "none of the above" as an option.

31X4%2BCDuG0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You could really ****** up a Spitfire with that stuff. The liquid stuff they made later made no difference to me.

All Airfix models ended as 50% plastic, 45% glue and 5% enamel paint. Never bothered with the decals.

Archived