House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scunnered

Dax Up 1013713.44%

Hyperinflation it is then!

wrong. Hyperinflation is was...deflation it IS...WAR tomoz.

Just posted the same in another thread. Madness. If only I knew I'd be able to quite work. :angry:

I expect to see 5000.04 new threads on this topic.

I expect to see 5000.04 new threads on this topic.

Wanna see a flurry of posts?

But, TBH, I am not sure why this is a Reuters breaking item:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/gold-falls-more-than-1-percent-as-risk-appetite-recovers-reuters_molt-c9d1a5baec69.html?x=0

Gold falls more than 1 percent as risk appetite recovers

Jan "Janice" Harvey, 16:38, Thursday 10 June 2010
LONDON (Reuters) - Gold fell more than 1 percent on Thursday as the euro's climb to session highs after a European Central Bank policy statement and further gains in stock markets indicated rising appetite for assets seen as higher risk.

IMO, a load of crap. The risk situation is getting worse and smart money does not jump in this quickly.

Do you get paid to post here all day every day?

yep...I get a bottle top for every post...Im saving up to buy a polar bear.

yep...I get a bottle top for every post...Im saving up to buy a polar bear.

There was a time when RB reigned supreme in the number of posts stakes and when he had a place in the Guiness Book of Records as the world's most prolific poster (21k posts). Now that record has been shattered by at least 2 others on here: Injin and Bloo Loo.

Its a good thing the HPC has not yet started in earnest otherwise we might all be at a loss to know what to do. :)

Some wonder if such dedicated posting is symptomatic of a degree of compulsive obsessiveness. I think so.

Things I am a little OC about:

Tone. Tried a number of amp and pedal combinations but never find the Holy Grail. Although I am now running a custom 808 pedal (with the JVC chipset) through a Laney Lionheart with a lightweight Les Paul and its getting close. But to the OC, close is not there.

FOREX and hitting the right number. Its getting close but it must be 1.37 to the Pound. ;)

A mighty and awesome HPC where a currently priced house at 400k becomes 300k (we are already down 15-20% from peak IMO).

Edited by Realistbear

Wanna see a flurry of posts?

But, TBH, I am not sure why this is a Reuters breaking item:

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/gold-falls-more-than-1-percent-as-risk-appetite-recovers-reuters_molt-c9d1a5baec69.html?x=0

Gold falls more than 1 percent as risk appetite recovers

Jan "Janice" Harvey, 16:38, Thursday 10 June 2010
LONDON (Reuters) - Gold fell more than 1 percent on Thursday as the euro's climb to session highs after a European Central Bank policy statement and further gains in stock markets indicated rising appetite for assets seen as higher risk.

IMO, a load of crap. The risk situation is getting worse and smart money does not jump in this quickly.

Gawd, it's only $10 .u.k.ng dollars while the Dow did a 199 points up (waiting for the next 3 day 400 down) job. Gold is a better bet than stocks generally at present along with silver IMHO. It tends to rise much more when the Dow falls by the same margin!

It's just a day or two of denial before the storm starts again. Volatilty and a falling M3 money supply crashing at the rate of 1931-33 does not look too great!

Edited by plummet expert