House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Number79

Purposely Killing The Gulf

2 I can think of:

Q1. Does anyone get paid for writing all that tosh?

Q2. Is there an empty straightjacket somewhere waiting for someone to move into it?

2 I can think of:

Q2. Is there an empty straightjacket somewhere waiting for someone to move into it?

lol, yeah those are valid questions. What I was thinking of though is why weren't the tankers used? why contaminate the oil and leave it in the sea rather than try to remove it?

2 I can think of:

[/

Why is a organic way of dealing with the oil slick mental illness? Why instead of name calling don't you just infom yourself on the big wideworld.And people critacize the use of the word sheeple.

There are many proven, effective and safe ways to deal with crude oil. Microbes are just one. Why are these methods not being used? Where is the political leadership? The fact that BP Is using chemicals that are dangerous and ineffective strongly supports the conclusion that BP is trying to kill the gulf.

Please circulate this excellent seven minute video to everyone you know. The only way to stop these murdering criminals is to expose them and their criminal activity.

There are many proven, effective and safe ways to deal with crude oil. Microbes are just one. Why are these methods not being used? Where is the political leadership? The fact that BP Is using chemicals that are dangerous and ineffective strongly supports the conclusion that BP is trying to kill the gulf.

Please circulate this excellent seven minute video to everyone you know. The only way to stop these murdering criminals is to expose them and their criminal activity.

Yep, BP has 367 tankers of oil-eating microbes on standby all the time. :rolleyes:

The OP links to an article that is so uninformed it refers to 'British Petroleum'. Perhaps the blogger has his own agends.

BP screwed up. Big. Disgracefully. That is not evidence of 'purposely' killing the gulf.

Even the blogger cannot explain what the 'cryptic and esoteric reasons' for causing harm are. The blogger claims that the Iinternational conspirators aren't bothered by the financial loss because they can print money. This ludicrous argument doesn't explain BP's alleged Gulf-killing unless BP is also a money-printer, which rather begs the question, why do they bother drilling for oil?

So no motive, and no evidence of anything other than incompetence. The lizard-men ain't coming yet.

Use Occam razor.

KD is steaming about Okaloosa county bosses not able to organise reliable protection of Destin Pass from oil

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/2389-Cornhole-By-Government-An-Example.html

What makes You think BP is any cleverer? If BP were, should they have cared about working BOP on their well?

Vince Cable has hit out at the 'extreme and unhelpful' anti-British rhetoric from the U.S. over BP's handling of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1284125/Stop-blaming-UK-BP-oil-spill-disaster-Cable-hits-America.html#ixzz0qS6cMEN6

What a load of crap Vince. Wow what a hero of the people. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, there anti-british, while the gulf dies. Heres some global warming people, yeah the evil carbon dioxides is going to kill us all. "So there, we have figured it out, go back to bed England, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed England, your government is in control again. Here, here's Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Here's 56 channels of it. Watch these pituitary retards bang their ******in skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go England, you are free... to do as we tell you. You are free, to do as we tell you."

Yep, BP has 367 tankers of oil-eating microbes on standby all the time. :rolleyes:

The OP links to an article that is so uninformed it refers to 'British Petroleum'. Perhaps the blogger has his own agends.

BP screwed up. Big. Disgracefully. That is not evidence of 'purposely' killing the gulf.

Even the blogger cannot explain what the 'cryptic and esoteric reasons' for causing harm are. The blogger claims that the Iinternational conspirators aren't bothered by the financial loss because they can print money. This ludicrous argument doesn't explain BP's alleged Gulf-killing unless BP is also a money-printer, which rather begs the question, why do they bother drilling for oil?

So no motive, and no evidence of anything other than incompetence. The lizard-men ain't coming yet.

Who are the share holders? Cui bono?

Please post the link as I would like to read it.

Why is a organic way of dealing with the oil slick mental illness? Why instead of name calling don't you just infom yourself on the big wideworld.

I didn't call anybody names, I just said it was tosh, it is full of factual inaccuracies. And I think the idea that the ecology is being destroyed on purpose is insane.

Who are the share holders? Cui bono?

So no accidents are allowed to happen without automatically assuming that any benefactors must be behind the event?

Incompetance - possibly. Negligence - likely. Deliberate action - unlikely unless you can come up with concrete reasons?

While it's easy and simplistic to blame BP, their involvement is partial.

http://industry.bnet.com/energy/10004219/gulf-oil-spill-whos-to-blame-bp-halliburton-and-the-feds-are-all-implicated/

In the mean time, you might want to have a read of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic

Vince Cable has hit out at the 'extreme and unhelpful' anti-British rhetoric from the U.S. over BP's handling of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1284125/Stop-blaming-UK-BP-oil-spill-disaster-Cable-hits-America.html#ixzz0qS6cMEN6

What a load of crap Vince. Wow what a hero of the people. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, there anti-british, while the gulf dies. Heres some global warming people, yeah the evil carbon dioxides is going to kill us all. "So there, we have figured it out, go back to bed England, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Go back to bed England, your government is in control again. Here, here's Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Here's 56 channels of it. Watch these pituitary retards bang their ******in skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go England, you are free... to do as we tell you. You are free, to do as we tell you."

I think you need to see a doctor mate. Stay away from cab driving until you have seen him eh?

So no accidents are allowed to happen without automatically assuming that any benefactors must be behind the event?

Incompetance - possibly. Negligence - likely. Deliberate action - unlikely unless you can come up with concrete reasons?

While it's easy and simplistic to blame BP, their involvement is partial.

http://industry.bnet.com/energy/10004219/gulf-oil-spill-whos-to-blame-bp-halliburton-and-the-feds-are-all-implicated/

In the mean time, you might want to have a read of this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic

Goldman Sachs sold $250 million of BP stock before spill

By John Byrne

Wednesday, June 2nd, 2010 -- 10:12 am

Stumble This! Share 61

diggs

digg

Firm's stock sale nearly twice as large as any other institution; Represented 44 percent of total BP investment

The brokerage firm that's faced the most scrutiny from regulators in the past year over the shorting of mortgage related securities seems to have had good timing when it came to something else: the stock of British oil giant BP.

According to regulatory filings, RawStory.com has found that Goldman Sachs sold 4,680,822 shares of BP in the first quarter of 2010. Goldman's sales were the largest of any firm during that time. Goldman would have pocketed slightly more than $266 million if their holdings were sold at the average price of BP's stock during the quarter.

If Goldman had sold these shares today, their investment would have lost 36 percent its value, or $96 million. The share sales represented 44 percent of Goldman's holdings -- meaning that Goldman's remaining holdings have still lost tens of millions in value.

The sale and its size itself isn't unusual for a large asset management firm. Wall Street brokerages routinely buy and sell huge blocks of shares for themselves and their clients. In light of a recent SEC lawsuit arguing that Goldman kept information about a product they sold from their clients, however, the stock sale may raise fresh concern among Goldman's critics. Goldman is also a frequent target of liberals and journalists, including Rolling Stone's Matt Taibbi, who famously dubbed the firm a "vampire squid."

There was always a risk of a spill like this happening.

Eventually it was going to happen somewhere.

Drilling at the depths they are is still more than a little experimental.

At the same time they couldn't keep huge volumes of oil booms, oil eating bacteria, chemical dispersants and cleanup kit all over the place as it would be too expensive.

There is no conspiracy. What happens is what was always going to happen one day, it was simply a matter of time. It's the accepted risk of wanting cheap oil.

And contrary to what people say, it wont kill the planet.

human beings will NEVER kill the planet. Even a nuclear ware would not wipe out all life. Life find a way. Were are just making the planet uninhabitable for us.

But it doesn't matter. In 20 years Goldman Sachs will own the entire planet, and we will all be asked to leave. The inevitable conclusion of land-ownership based capitalism.

Scott Sando meet Transocean, Transocean meet Scott Sando: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/7806200/Gulf-of-Mexico-oil-spill-Transocean-silent-as-BP-bears-the-brunt-of-anger.html

BP have been negligent in allowing a yank company (with a history of blow out preventers failing) man and equip the drill that ruptured BUT they have not run away from the problem unlike the yank company and have not hidden behind a legal clause that exempts them from a ceiling level of compensation of circa $75m – unlike the yank company.

Please remind me of what is happening over a US corporate negligence case in India......Bhopal.....ring any bells.......twenty odd thousand dead, people still being born with severe defects?

http://www.picassodr...g-the-gulf.html

Does raise a few questions though doesnt't it?

Aww Jeez... and 9/11 was an inside job

the landing on the Moon was filmed on an old Star Trek film set

Elvis works in the Chip shop

And Princess Diana isn't dead (after all a quality car like a Merc shouldn't crumple when driven into a concrete pillar at what, 100 mph ?)

:rolleyes:

There was always a risk of a spill like this happening.

Eventually it was going to happen somewhere.

Drilling at the depths they are is still more than a little experimental.

At the same time they couldn't keep huge volumes of oil booms, oil eating bacteria, chemical dispersants and cleanup kit all over the place as it would be too expensive.

There is no conspiracy. What happens is what was always going to happen one day, it was simply a matter of time. It's the accepted risk of wanting cheap oil.

And contrary to what people say, it wont kill the planet.

human beings will NEVER kill the planet. Even a nuclear ware would not wipe out all life. Life find a way. Were are just making the planet uninhabitable for us.

But it doesn't matter. In 20 years Goldman Sachs will own the entire planet, and we will all be asked to leave. The inevitable conclusion of land-ownership based capitalism.

Would it cost more than the 10 to 25 billion that its going to cost? where is the leadership ? Of couse it won't kill the planet

Spot on, they screwed up and so did the Americans: a desire for cheap oil at any costs (war or environmental disaster) has been the number 1 priority. It just so happens that the cost has been mostly paid in foreigners lives so far.

The USA is hypocritical if it thinks someone else is to blame - they are the driving force behind cheap oil at any cost. This was always going to happen.

It's in the OP but here it is again anyway: I do so reluctantly because my concern is that the article makes absurd suggestions.

Basicially richyc read that Picasso Dreams heard that J.Speer-Williams says that because something bad happened it must be deliberate, for motives that J.Speer-Williams fails to explain. So it must be true then.

To be fair to richyc, richyc doesn not claim to believe the article. It's just that people seem keen to repeat implausible suggestions that BP purposely caused an environmental disaster, apparently without considering that the people making the accusations are likely to have a VI in suing BP or covering their own butts.

As for my remark about 367 tankers, I was taking the p... well, you judge the veracity of that. Just don't forget, you read it here first. On teh Interwebs.

Quotes from the article:

"It cannot yet be proven that the Monetary Cartel purposely blew up their own wellhead" ..."apparently, ... for their own cryptic and esoteric reasons."

Well that clinches it then. Conspiracy.

Guest sillybear2

"What Mr. Pozzi does not know is the oil companies are owned by the world's only legal counterfeiters the International Monetary/Banking Cartel - who can "print" all the money they want, so making money on Gulf oil was not important to them. Killing the Gulf of Mexico is, apparently, important to them, for their own cryptic and esoteric reasons."

Aww Jeez... and 9/11 was an inside job

the landing on the Moon was filmed on an old Star Trek film set

Elvis works in the Chip shop

And Princess Diana isn't dead (after all a quality car like a Merc shouldn't crumple when driven into a concrete pillar at what, 100 mph ?)

lol, yeah, i know it is a bit much thats why I warned that it was tfh.

but for the more normal of us I do think it raises some sensible questions like why are their tankers sat in the gulf not being used? could well be that they aren't capable of sucking oil out of the sea but it has been done before so I know it can be.

I dont know if the blogger is making bits up in his mind, i believed that dispersants would do exactly that but he talks about the oil almost being made so that it will sink to the bottom of the ocean causing a great deal of damage on the way and in the future.

Many have commented on the fact that failed well heads are normally blown to seal them up so why hasnt that been done here? I should imagine that blowing an underwater well is quite different and would only make a larger exit hole for the oil but I have no idea. Anyone know?

It's in the OP but here it is again anyway: I do so reluctantly because my concern is that the article makes absurd suggestions.

Basicially richyc read that Picasso Dreams heard that J.Speer-Williams says that because something bad happened it must be deliberate, for motives that J.Speer-Williams fails to explain. So it must be true then.

To be fair to richyc, richyc doesn not claim to believe the article. It's just that people seem keen to repeat implausible suggestions that BP purposely caused an environmental disaster, apparently without considering that the people making the accusations are likely to have a VI in suing BP or covering their own butts.

As for my remark about 367 tankers, I was taking the p... well, you judge the veracity of that. Just don't forget, you read it here first. On teh Interwebs.

Quotes from the article:

"It cannot yet be proven that the Monetary Cartel purposely blew up their own wellhead" ..."apparently, ... for their own cryptic and esoteric reasons."

Well that clinches it then. Conspiracy.

basically, i read the article and put the guy in a box along with bruno but it did make me think about a few things. And it was quiet here and I know how many of the nutters in the main forum love a good conspiracy so I posted the link.

I warned from the title that it was tfh, the nutters can go of on one and the rest of us can leave sensible comments or answers.