House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Deflation

Why Does Everyone On Hpc Dislike James Corden?

The bigger question is why does everyone hate the fat twit? (I didnt write twit, HPC helpfully changed my orginal word to a less nasty word)

He reminds me of a fat unfunny geeza that used to drink in a pub I frequented. Corden and Moyles should both be paddled to death by a better fat funny man such as Phil Jupitus.

He reminds me of a fat unfunny geeza that used to drink in a pub I frequented. Corden and Moyles should both be paddled to death by a better fat funny man such as Phil Jupitus.

Moyles is ok, but he has lost it a bit and become celeb obsessed since he started in the afternoons...

Moyles is ok, but he has lost it a bit and become celeb obsessed since he started in the afternoons...

Moyles is, was and will always be a ****.

Corden is like a poor mans version of Moyles.

Moyles is, was and will always be a ****.

Corden is like a poor mans version of Moyles.

what's your thoughts on Scott Mills?

Guest theboltonfury

I don't hate him, but just think he's about as funny as a good dose of AIDS.

He just gets involved in stuff and puts on some faux patriotic ethusiastic rubbish. Eg who was the 'Assistant Manager' for the England team in the recent Unicef match? Who is doing a world cup song with Dizzy Rascal? Smithy at sports personality of the year?

Although he did tear Sir Patrick Stewart a new a hole last week. If anyone else saw that?

He's a victim of the inverse relationship of exposure against talent.

I don't hate him, but just think he's about as funny as a good dose of AIDS.

He just gets involved in stuff and puts on some faux patriotic ethusiastic rubbish. Eg who was the 'Assistant Manager' for the England team in the recent Unicef match? Who is doing a world cup song with Dizzy Rascal? Smithy at sports personality of the year?

Although he did tear Sir Patrick Stewart a new a hole last week. If anyone else saw that?

He's a victim of the inverse relationship of exposure against talent.

And he's guest-starring in this week's Dr Who. Gawd help us.

I hope they find Glenn Miller.

He's still missing after all these years.

Does nobody care?

Why is Corden universally loathed on HPC?

Don't people realise that if you overweight then you are, by rights, automotically funny and loveable?

Give the fat man some credit.

Am I missing something of importance, should I know who James Corden is?

Guest X-QUORK

Fat-hate mainly I suspect, but he can be an annoying SOB sometimes.

Just another radio 1 DJ on at drive time, outshines Moyles...

I do listen to Radio 1 - often when I'm running or at the gym - but all the DJs merge into one, quite like the music on R1, but I take little notice of the chit chat amongst the presenters. Moyles is the exception, I just turn the radio off if I hear him, sometimes even when it's a trailer for his show.

Guest theboltonfury

I do listen to Radio 1 - often when I'm running or at the gym - but all the DJs merge into one, quite like the music on R1, but I take little notice of the chit chat amongst the presenters. Moyles is the exception, I just turn the radio off if I hear him, sometimes even when it's a trailer for his show.

I quite agree. Chris Moyles is just a bully with no reason at all to be as he's fat, ugly, talentless, overpaid and all round quite unpleasant. Which is what he acccuses most others of being.

Glass house syndrome.

Personally, I don't hate him, I don't even hate everything about him.

He can be kind of funny, has co-written one popular (but massively, massively over rated sitcom), can act a little bit and is fairly quick witted. Can't blame him for being in the right place (or minor role in a the right Alan Bennet play) at the right time. I have no massive issue with him being on the TV.

However, of the ten closet friends I have, eight of them are far more capable at all of these things than he is, some of them by a significant margin. Yet don't think of just having a bit of character as being a talent worth forcing on others through the media. Go in to any pub in the land an there will be loads of quicker witted, funnier blokes in there.

He basically has made a career out of being a fat, big mouthed, mildly amusing, lout.

Fair play though - that isn't his fault.

Where I do cross the line in to blind loathing is that he is hailed as some sort of legend, a genius. Ridiculously funny, cutting edge, a poster boy for pwoper 'geeeeeeezers', a brilliant writer, authority on football. He is basically Russell Grant with camp substituted with vulgarity. Like Russell he should maybe be on TV every now and then being fat and silly, but ultimately as a figure of derision.

To me he is like an entry in the Turner Art Competition - he has a very small amount of merit through direct observation, but relies on the media 'industry' to convince us that he is so much more, whilst he sounds like a rude, fatty, obnoxious moron, it is in fact <enter bull shit media snobbery babble>.

All of this I could forgive, except he definitely has an attitude, arrogance and swagger that I see as his belief in his own hype.

Actually after all that I do hate him and everything about him. My mistake.

Guest X-QUORK

Blurb.

:lol:

Guest theboltonfury

He can be kind of funny, has co-written one popular (but massively, massively over rated sitcom), can act a little bit and is fairly quick witted. Can't blame him for being in the right place (or minor role in a the right Alan Bennet play) at the right time. I have no massive issue with him being on the TV.

However, of the ten closet friends I have, eight of them are far more capable at all of these things than he is, some of them by a significant margin. Yet don't think of just having a bit of character as being a talent worth forcing on others through the media. Go in to any pub in the land an there will be loads of quicker witted, funnier blokes in there.

He basically has made a career out of being a fat, big mouthed, mildly amusing, lout.

Fair play though - that isn't his fault.

Where I do cross the line in to blind loathing is that he is hailed as some sort of legend, a genius. Ridiculously funny, cutting edge, a poster boy for pwoper 'geeeeeeezers', a brilliant writer, authority on football. He is basically Russell Grant with camp substituted with vulgarity. Like Russell he should maybe be on TV every now and then being fat and silly, but ultimately as a figure of derision.

To me he is like an entry in the Turner Art Competition - he has a very small amount of merit through direct observation, but relies on the media 'industry' to convince us that he is so much more, whilst he sounds like a rude, fatty, obnoxious moron, it is in fact <enter bull shit media snobbery babble>.

All of this I could forgive, except he definitely has an attitude, arrogance and swagger that I see as his belief in his own hype.

I did wonder where you were gong with that until I read your last line!

He has started to read his own press, as they say. He was on a panel show the other day with Ian Wright. Name me a worse panel than that?

Guest X-QUORK

I did wonder where you were gong with that until I read your last line!

He has started to read his own press, as they say. He was on a panel show the other day with Ian Wright. Name me a worse panel than that?

Did you mean Ian Wright-Wright-Wright?

Guest theboltonfury

Did you mean Ian Wright-Wright-Wright?

He's up there with Lenny Henry. Right up there.

Guest X-QUORK

He's up there with Lenny Henry. Right up there.

Have you noticed Lenny Henry's all over CBeebies like measles? My son loves Big'n'Small so I get to hear his over-excited West Midlands shouting more than I'd care to.

In answer to your question, 'Why Does Everyone On Hpc Dislike James Corden?' I would say that not everyone on HPC does hate James Corden.

I don't hate him.

I don't even know who he is.