House Price Crash Forum

Can you explain what is funny, I must be missing something.

You need the Property Bee plugin for FireFox to see the changes:

10 June 2010 11:35:54

• Agent found: Wilson Peacock
  • Agents Address found: 87 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8AB
  • Agents Location found: Newport Pagnell
  • Detailed Description found: Wilson Peacock are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bed mid property situated in the popular Newport Pagnell area. The property brief comprises entrance hall, lounge, Kitchen diner, Utility area/stu...

04 June 2010 23:55:49

• Price changed: from '£164,995' to '£169,995'

02 June 2010 07:36:53

• Brief Description found: Wilson Peacock are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bed mid property situated in the popular Newport Pagnell area. The property brief comprises entrance hall, lounge, Kitchen diner, Utility area/stu...
  • Price found: £164,995
  • Status found: Available
  • Subtitle found: 3 bedroom house
  • Title found: Annesley Road, Newport Pagnell, Bucks

If it doesn't sell within 2 days, raise the price by 5K.

Great logic .... or not.

In reality, it was probably an input error when the ad was uploaded onto RightMove.

At the moment, trying to sell a property is a RightMove. Trying to buy one is a WrongMove.

If it doesn't sell within 2 days, raise the price by 5K.

Great logic .... or not.

In reality, it was probably an input error when the ad was uploaded onto RightMove.

At the moment, trying to sell a property is a RightMove. Trying to buy one is a WrongMove.

If the property had been on for 3 months then they bump the price up thats stupid, this is jus a typo/data entry fault.

If the property had been on for 3 months then they bump the price up thats stupid, this is jus a typo/data entry fault.

I wouldn't bet on it! Been seeing the same in my neck of the woods too. dry.gif

I know its childish but every time i see a price increase on a rightmove property that isn't selling, i can never fight the urge to click on the 'report an error' button and point out their mistake.

I think that's rather amusing. We should all choose one at random and blitz it. If nothing it will give the EA something to think about.

I think that's rather amusing. We should all choose one at random and blitz it. If nothing it will give the EA something to think about.

I'm always tempted to do this with the ones that list 'front and back garden' when in fact the back garden is 'a yard' and the front garden is about six inches of concrete between the bay window and the front wall of the property!

I think about 1 million for that is quite reasonable. (Seriously)

compared to 5 flats, Id agree.

I remember being told that on this site years ago, yet now I am a good chunk through my mortgage and there hasn't been a better time to buy yet. I've already go married and had 1st baby in that time!!

If you can afford to buy a house and want one then go for it, I'd argue waiting for the "best time" in your lifetime is the wrong move. If you can't afford it and don't want one then is there ever a "right time"?!!!

there's a couple in york who've been on for over 2 years and have bumped the price up :huh:

there's a couple in york who've been on for over 2 years and have bumped the price up :huh:

bank repos maybe?

looks good on the balance sheet.

I think about 1 million for that is quite reasonable. (Seriously)

no, it isn't a good price... I've viewed it, it has rubbish parking, and TINY bedrooms - plus two staircases to get from one bedroom to the next you have to go downstairs and over to the other side of the house and then back up again... it used to be two cottages knocked together badly. It started at 1.5m in 2007 - where, oddly enough, I offered 1m for it and he laughed in my face... thought 1m was a fair price for it then.... think 750 - 795 is a fair price for it now...

still wouldn't buy it now though! In a very nice rental thanks very much! will wait and see what happens in next 6 months!