House Price Crash Forum

Baby Badger

HOLA441

I've been lurking on here for years and you guys are (almost) like family to me **sniff** **sniff** so I'd like to announce the arrival of my first baby boy.

And I'd like to add that we're still happily renting. So there.

That's all! :)

HOLA442
HOLA443

I've been lurking on here for years and you guys are (almost) like family to me **sniff** **sniff** so I'd like to announce the arrival of my first baby boy.

Congratulations! Hope Mrs B and the wee one are doing well.

(and something of a relief that it was a baby boy you were announcing, not an orphaned baby badger in the garden. I was already getting worried in case you didn't have a St Tiggywinkle's or similar nearby.)

HOLA444

All hail the newest arrival to the rent-forever-loser's club! "We do all the hard renting, so he won't have to".

HOLA445

Make sure social services don't find out about this. They are looking for babies to put up for adoption you derilict parent you.

(Congatulations by the way!)

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

What do you want?

A medal for waving your wang around and then being too lazy to disappear?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I DEMAND that you post that in the 'pictures that make you smile' thread over in the OT forum!

Congratulations to you Badger. Kids make you realise that in the long run, only one thing matters (sniff, sniff) :)

First child or just first boy? If the former, be prepared for a few years of absolute exhaustion and cessation of normal eating habits (basically, if you can't eat it with one hand, standing up while bobbing up and down, forget it). Age four, there's a definite improvement in the general state of things...

HOLA4414