House Price Crash Forum

If The Bankers And The Bilderbergers Are Destroying The Countries They Live In

Dubai

HOLA441

How about here......

What happens when Americans plunder America and leave it broken, destitute and seething mad? Where do these fabulously wealthy Americans go with their loot, if America isn't a safe, secure, or even desirable place to spend their riches? What if they lose faith in their gated communities, because those plush gated communities are surrounded by millions of pissed-off Americans stripped of their entitlements, and who now want in?

We finally have the answer, and you're not going to like it: a new fleet of castles that float in the oceans. The super-wealthy are already building their first floating castle, a billion-dollar-plus luxury liner that offers permanent multimillion-dollar housing with the best protection of all: moats made of oceans, keeping the land-based Americans they've plundered at a safe distance.

The first such floating castle has been christened the "Utopia"--the South Korean firm Samsung has been contracted to build the $1.1 billion ship, due to be launched in 2013. Already orders are coming in to buy one of the Utopia's 200 or so mansions for sale--which range in price from about $4 million for the smallest condos to over $26 million for 6,600 square-foot "estates." The largest mansion is a whopping 40,000 square feet, and sells for $160 million.

http://www.alternet.org/investigations/147058?page=entire

HOLA442
HOLA443

How about here......

What happens when Americans plunder America and leave it broken, destitute and seething mad? Where do these fabulously wealthy Americans go with their loot, if America isn't a safe, secure, or even desirable place to spend their riches? What if they lose faith in their gated communities, because those plush gated communities are surrounded by millions of pissed-off Americans stripped of their entitlements, and who now want in?

We finally have the answer, and you're not going to like it: a new fleet of castles that float in the oceans. The super-wealthy are already building their first floating castle, a billion-dollar-plus luxury liner that offers permanent multimillion-dollar housing with the best protection of all: moats made of oceans, keeping the land-based Americans they've plundered at a safe distance.

The first such floating castle has been christened the "Utopia"--the South Korean firm Samsung has been contracted to build the $1.1 billion ship, due to be launched in 2013. Already orders are coming in to buy one of the Utopia's 200 or so mansions for sale--which range in price from about $4 million for the smallest condos to over $26 million for 6,600 square-foot "estates." The largest mansion is a whopping 40,000 square feet, and sells for $160 million.

http://www.alternet.org/investigations/147058?page=entire

I think original plan was fortress israel when when Rothchilds funded that illegal state:

THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD BEGAN THEIR MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR INVESTMENT IN THE ZIONIST STATE of Israel in 1882 in order to preserve their control over the Suez Canal and future water rights. Baron Edmond de Rothschild of the Paris branch of the Rothschild dynasty planned to construct a canal in Palestine from Ashkelon on the Mediterranean to Aqaba on the Gulf of Aqaba.

Thus Edmond de Rothschild financed two of the original settlements in Israel, Rishon LeZion in Tel-Aviv and Zikhron Ya’akov in Carmel. By 1934, the year of Edmund de Rothschild’s death, 125,000 acres of land and more than 40 settlements were purchased under the auspices of the Rothschild’s Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA). Edmond de Rothschild became known as the “Father of the Yishuv” because of his involvement in early Israeli settlements.

In 1966, Edmund’s son James and his wife Dorothy de Rothschild, who funded many more settlements, established the Yad Hanadiv Foundation dedicated to the establishment of the Knesset and the Supreme Court buildings of Israel. The Supreme Court Of Israel opened in 1992.

The Israel Supreme Court sits on a plot of land opposite the Knesset and next to the Rothschilds’ Central Bank of Israel. It sits in accordance with Ley-Lines connecting the building to the center of Jerusalem and to the Rockefeller State Museum. The Rockefellers were among the first financial supporters of the Zionist State of Israel owing to their oil and financial alliances with the Rothshilds and their mutual political goals.

In the entrance of the Israel Supreme Court building is a large picture of the “founding fathers” of the court. The picture includes 4th Baron Jacob Rothschild who at the time was Chairman of his parents’Yad Hanadiv.

Outside the President’s Chamber is displayed the letter Mrs Dorothy de Rothschild wrote to Prime Minister Shimon Peres expressing her intention to donate a new building for the Supreme Court. In accordance with her husband’s Illuminati orientation, the designers of the building were instructed to incorporate various Illuminati symbols:

The All Seeing Eye: This occult symbol is on the outside left hand of the building. Its symbolism is taken from the book of Genesis wherein the serpent promised Adam and Eve that their ‘eyes would be opened’ if they ate of the tree of ‘knowledge’ of good and evil. The Hebrew word for ‘eyes’ in this passage is in the singular. The pyramid upon which the eye is inserted represents the Rothschilds’ hierarchical command of world-wide rule.

The Trampled-On Christian Cross: At the front left-hand side of the building are steps leading down to an adapted figure of the Christian Cross designed to be trampled on under foot.

The Egyptian Obelisk: Part of the outside architecture includes a garden with an Egyptian occult Obelisk. This symbolizes in Illuminati culture the Egypto-Israeli origins of the Jews coupled with the Rothschild vision to tie the obelisks of New York and London in a world-rule union.

Masonic Compass & Square With “G” In The Middle: Across from the main Courtroom are stairs leading down to the Masonic occult symbol of Compass and Square with the “G” in the middle. The “G” taken from the Greek word “gnosis” represents “knowledge” which is the key focus of Illuminati culture.

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=129

However the dream of Greater Isreal was shattered, no matter how hard they tried & how much control they have by proxy, people all arount the world statred to wake up & realise that who & what these people really are:

Rothchilds

Banksters

Zionists

Warmongers

Terrorists etc

so alternate was gated & well guarded communites in Europe & US but against popular revoult, they don't stand a chance. Now as we heads towards more chaos & destruction a total & complete economic meltdown ( a possible ww3) probably heavily guarded scluded islands or space ships could be on the cards for their survival.

HOLA444

I first heard the story about the super-rich living planning to live in sea-bourne communities on Newsnight during the mid nineties. You have to wonder just how long the chaos we are seeing today has been in the planning.

Here's one Mr Stromberg built earlier:

water1.jpg

You have to wonder if the movie 2012 - in which humanity is saved in three super-giant ocean liners - is a forewarning.

HOLA445

I first heard the story about the super-rich living planning to live in sea-bourne communities on Newsnight during the mid nineties. You have to wonder just how long the chaos we are seeing today has been in the planning.

You have to wonder if the movie 2012 - in which humanity is saved in three super-giant ocean liners - is a forewarning.

chaos will last a long long time, perhaps several years.

I haven't seen the movie, but in case of a war they can be a traget.

HOLA446
Guest X-QUORK

I do hope you haven't just blown the story...I haven't seen that one yet.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Obviously, they will climb aboard a space liner with their suit cases of spoils and head for Planet X. Which on second thoughts is a good thing. At least we will have the leftovers to build a brave new world. If anyone turns up mentions Gods and angels remember to give them a wide berth.

HOLA4410

water1.jpg

it'll probably be more like the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy!

three vogon ships turn up and transport "useful ones" away,just before the planet gets blown to bits.

hairdressers,nail bar technicians and estate agents need not apply :D

HOLA4411

Obviously, they will climb aboard a space liner with their suit cases of spoils and head for Planet X. Which on second thoughts is a good thing. At least we will have the leftovers to build a brave new world. If anyone turns up mentions Gods and angels remember to give them a wide berth.

You are describing the plot to the Ben Elton novel Stark.

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

2012 was rubbish, and full of holes, the USA pay China to build 3 gigantic arks..... erm why would China need US money in which to build such things?

Why would Americans be allowed on board anyway?

And why would anybody bother to build it in the first place?

A typical conversation will be:

Communist Apparatchik Hey my fellow comrades we're building a gigantic ark to save humanity of which you will not be allowed onboard...

Exploited Chinese worker Hold on why should we build it then?

Communist Apparatchik It is for the good of the PRC and for the people!

Exploited Chinese worker What do you mean by people?

Communist ApparatchikWell all of the communist party leaders, their families and friends and wealthy people.

Exploited Chinese worker What about me?

Communist Apparatchik I'm afraid we can only save the most important people.

Exploited Chinese worker I said what about me?

Communist Apparatchik Unfortunately you won't be allowed on board it is for the good of China!

Exploited Chinese worker What do you think this is 1951? I no longer care about the good of China only about me.

Communist Apparatchik Look we'll pay you ten times the wages of normal workers

Exploited Chinese worker Yeah right try pulling the other one you can't take the money into your grave

Communist Apparatchik Guards take him away!

*Gun shot heard in the background*

Communist Apparatchik Anybody else want to complain?

*Guards armed with AK47s who have been promised seats on the ark force the workers to build it, the workers in typical (current) Chinese style will work slowly and do things poorly due to lack of motivation and self interest.

*6 months later*

Communist Apparatchik Glorious comrades we thank you for your sacrifices. I'm sorry to have to do this

*Soldiers shoot the workers*

1 month later

Communist Apparatchik What do you mean my ticket is invalid?

Communist Soldiers What do you mean my ticket is invalid?

At which the soldiers storm the arks and take it for themselves, but the exploited now dead workers get their revenge as it was so poorly constructed it falls apart and sinks almost instantly.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

2012 was rubbish, and full of holes, the USA pay China to build 3 gigantic arks..... erm why would China need US money in which to build such things?

Why would Americans be allowed on board anyway?

And why would anybody bother to build it in the first place?

A typical conversation will be:

Communist Apparatchik Hey my fellow comrades we're building a gigantic ark to save humanity of which you will not be allowed onboard...

Exploited Chinese worker Hold on why should we build it then?

Communist Apparatchik It is for the good of the PRC and for the people!

Exploited Chinese worker What do you mean by people?

Communist ApparatchikWell all of the communist party leaders, their families and friends and wealthy people.

Exploited Chinese worker What about me?

Communist Apparatchik I'm afraid we can only save the most important people.

Exploited Chinese worker I said what about me?

Communist Apparatchik Unfortunately you won't be allowed on board it is for the good of China!

Exploited Chinese worker What do you think this is 1951? I no longer care about the good of China only about me.

Communist Apparatchik Look we'll pay you ten times the wages of normal workers

Exploited Chinese worker Yeah right try pulling the other one you can't take the money into your grave

Communist Apparatchik Guards take him away!

*Gun shot heard in the background*

Communist Apparatchik Anybody else want to complain?

*Guards armed with AK47s who have been promised seats on the ark force the workers to build it, the workers in typical (current) Chinese style will work slowly and do things poorly due to lack of motivation and self interest.

*6 months later*

Communist Apparatchik Glorious comrades we thank you for your sacrifices. I'm sorry to have to do this

*Soldiers shoot the workers*

1 month later

Communist Apparatchik What do you mean my ticket is invalid?

Communist Soldiers What do you mean my ticket is invalid?

At which the soldiers storm the arks and take it for themselves, but the exploited now dead workers get their revenge as it was so poorly constructed it falls apart and sinks almost instantly.

Busy?

:P

Archived