House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

markinspain

Ripple Effects Of The Bp Oil Spill

Hmmm.... 2 threads on the same subject in as many days started by the same person. You think you are the first person to hear there has been an oil spill? Clever boy.

Hmmm.... 2 threads on the same subject in as many days started by the same person. You think you are the first person to hear there has been an oil spill? Clever boy.

Irrelevant - see main thread.

It's so sad, seeing those photos. I can't help thinking of a junkie having their drugs flushed down the toilet.

In these peak oil / peak debt days. The yanks need to start driving vehicles like these

What digusts me just as much is why we haven't seen (well I haven't here) pictures like this all over the TV and other msm. If an

oil tanker does something like that to my favourite beach here, I will swing for somebody.

What digusts me just as much is why we haven't seen (well I haven't here) pictures like this all over the TV and other msm. If an

oil tanker does something like that to my favourite beach here, I will swing for somebody.

Don't watch CBeebies then.