House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingsgate

Thieving Postman Gets Off With Suspended Sentence

How low can you go?

This cockroach Matthew Cole spent months STEALING MONEY OUT OF CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY CARDS.

Postman Thief Scum

He claimed he had "not been properly trained"!

Presumably if staff are not trained to know that stealing children's bithday presents is wrong, they can't be expected to know.

What a lovely man......

How low can you go?

This cockroach Matthew Cole spent months STEALING MONEY OUT OF CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAY CARDS.

Postman Thief Scum

He claimed he had "not been properly trained"!

Presumably if staff are not trained to know that stealing children's bithday presents is wrong, they can't be expected to know.

What a lovely man......

The postmen that do this are scum.

I've had several of my kids birthday cards opened and then delivered with an open slit on top where the postal staff have removed the money.

It got so bad every birthday that I told relatives to send a cheque instead of cash if they insisted on sending money.

It used to be a very serious offence to interfere with the Royal Mail, no wonder they try it on if all they get is a suspended sentence.

judges...the poor boy was so naive...so naive he'd worked out...all on his own...which packets would likely contain cash.

and no..JUDGE..this wasnt his first offence...its was his first 150 Offences.

Guest happy?

The postmen that do this are scum.

I've had several of my kids birthday cards opened and then delivered with an open slit on top where the postal staff have removed the money.

It got so bad every birthday that I told relatives to send a cheque instead of cash if they insisted on sending money.

It used to be a very serious offence to interfere with the Royal Mail, no wonder they try it on if all they get is a suspended sentence.

Dunno how to break this to you so I'll be blunt: - the Royal Mail are taking the wrap for your skinflint relatives - they slit the envelopes before sending the cards.

Dunno how to break this to you so I'll be blunt: - the Royal Mail are taking the wrap for your skinflint relatives - they slit the envelopes before sending the cards.

More likely. If you've slit open an envelope to check for money, and then taken it, why deliver the card at all?

This one was so thick, he had over 1400 undelivered letters at home.

I know two people whose cards to children were not delivered. The cards contained £100 and £20 respectively. I'd cut the b0llocks off anyone caught doing this. After all, they're in a position of trust. Hope he got sacked without a reference.

More likely. If you've slit open an envelope to check for money, and then taken it, why deliver the card at all?

This one was so thick, he had over 1400 undelivered letters at home.

Because the evidence, ie undelivered mail, has to be hidden or destroyed.

Whether or not there is money inside an envelope, if it is slit open, them the onus of guilt is passed on to the next delivery office or postman, until finally delivered to its destination.

Very difficult to prove when or where the envelope was slit open.

Guest happy?

Because the evidence, ie undelivered mail, has to be hidden or destroyed.

Whether or not there is money inside an envelope, if it is slit open, them the onus of guilt is passed on to the next delivery office or postman, until finally delivered to its destination.

Very difficult to prove when or where the envelope was slit open.

Especially with your skinflint relatives...