House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ʎqɐqɹǝʞɐɥs

Sorry But I Am Going To Buy A House Asap

Over the last 6 or so months I have listened to the house price crash theorum and numerous arguments about what may or may not happen to the housing market over the next x years on this website, the slaughtered pig, our ex-pats, and to a larger extent the Channel4 Homes forum. I have now concluded that I really do need to buy now before it is too late so I have slapped down my savings as a deposit and put in an offer over the asking price on a 6" by 4" by 4" beautiful one up one down plastic house for my rat Echo. Unfortunately there was only one left in the shop and I got into a sealed bidding war with another pet shop customer. The envelopes are opened tomorrow. Please dont be argry. Just wish me and Echo the best of luck. B)

Edited by shakerbaby

Over the last 6 or so months I have listened to the house price crash theorum and numerous arguments about what may or may not happen to the housing market over the next x years on this website, the slaughtered pig, our ex-pats, and to a larger extent the Channel4 Homes forum. I have now concluded that I really do need to buy now before it is too late so I have slapped down my savings as a deposit and put in an offer over the asking price of a 6" by 4" by 4" one up one down plastic house for my rat Echo. Unfortunately there was only one left in the shop and I got into a sealed bidding war with another pet shop customer. The envelopes are opened tomorrow. Please dont be argry. Just me and Echo the best of luck.  B)

Gosh.. thought you were serious for second!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Over the last 6 or so months I have listened to the house price crash theorum and numerous arguments about what may or may not happen to the housing market over the next x years on this website, the slaughtered pig, our ex-pats, and to a larger extent the Channel4 Homes forum. I have now concluded that I really do need to buy now before it is too late so I have slapped down my savings as a deposit and put in an offer over the asking price of a 6" by 4" by 4" one up one down plastic house for my rat Echo. Unfortunately there was only one left in the shop and I got into a sealed bidding war with another pet shop customer. The envelopes are opened tomorrow. Please dont be argry. Just me and Echo the best of luck.  B)

As long as you can rent it to the rat for more than an interest only mortgage with no deposit down, it's ok. Have you considered subdividing it and letting to 2 young professional rats?

Please tell me it at least has a wheel and a water bottle?

BTL is a waste of time. Your tenant will p?ss and s?it all over your new house.

Don't expect to be able to sell it for more than you paid.

Don't come running back here when it all goes t?ts up.

You mug!! :lol:

:rolleyes:

In 6 months time when it has doubled in value Echo will be able to MEW and get his very own "rat truck" :)

rattruck.jpg

I hope thats not an urban 4x4 that could easily kill a young wee rat with it pristine polished chrome bull bars at just 0.0003 mph. Or if not that, polluting the delicate eco system with the excess rat gas. :huh:

i am beginning to think you have been a victim of identity fraud.

first it was the back sack and crack thing and now this???

edit: are you bored of being an overdose hpc poster and just full of devilment these days ;)

Edited by dunroamin

Sorry SB I mis-read your post

You went out to get your `rat housed’

Not `rat ar$ed’

My cat Tabitha sends Echo her best regards and asks “when will you be letting him out of his cage.

Thought you were seriously going to buy a "human" house there for a minute! :lol:

Anyway, what am I going to do with the nice present that arrived on the doorstep overnight? It's a nice, big, brown DOG. And the cat is so impressed with getting this dog that it decided that a nice greeting would be to put an extra hole in the dog's nose using its claws. And then the cat decided to, um, "relieve" itself on the carpet.

Absolutely nothing to do with the HPC but just keep Echo away as I think there could be a bit of danger to any rats given that the cat just attacked a dog many times larger than itself...

Now, what on earth am I going to do with a dog? :rolleyes::o:huh:

Maybe I'll just have to get an upsized rat/mouse wheel and use the dog to generate some power. That's it! Preparing for the oil crisis - dog power!

And I get this strange feeling that there's going to be a dog on the bed tonight... (Seems to like jumping on things). :o

Rats seem far simpler. :D