House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest X-QUORK

Big Brother

Guest X-QUORK

Forgive me father, for I am about to commit a terrible sin. I plan to watch the last ever BB.

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

Guest theboltonfury

Forgive me father, for I am about to commit a terrible sin. I plan to watch the last ever BB.

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

Mods - please take this man to the same place as Barebear and Nickelodeon.

NOW!

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

There is more fun to be had avoiding any mention of it and not knowing any of the idiots names. It is not easy.

Guest X-QUORK

I watched the first few series and then got sick of it like everyone else, but I have a feeling this last one might be quite fun. Like crack, it can be a bit moreish (credit to Super Hans).

Go on, you know you wanna.

Guest theboltonfury

There is more fun to be had avoiding any mention of it and not knowing any of the idiots names. It is not easy.

But you can still be sure that at least three will have afflictions of some mental nature to ensure good telly, plus one disabled person. A handful of gays, split in to groups of 'straight acting' and 'catty queens'. There will be a couple of glamour girls that are actually munters, an old one that thinks he's hip, and finally a couple of Vicky Pollard types just to ensure a good televised argument each night.

That's it. There really is no need to watch it.

I get enough of my fill of sociopaths on HPC, without having to watch a load more of them in some trite humanised bear dancing contest.

Unless the tasks involved Alligator pits of course.

Guest X-QUORK

But you can still be sure that at least three will have afflictions of some mental nature to ensure good telly, plus one disabled person. A handful of gays, split in to groups of 'straight acting' and 'catty queens'. There will be a couple of glamour girls that are actually munters, an old one that thinks he's hip, and finally a couple of Vicky Pollard types just to ensure a good televised argument each night.

Well, thanks for ruining it.

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

Can you get IQ measurements before and after the show and post your results?

I want to test a theory :P

Guest theboltonfury

Well, thanks for ruining it.

I've just given you ten weeks of your life back. You should be thanking me!

I get enough of my fill of sociopaths on HPC, without having to watch a load more of them in some trite humanised bear dancing contest.

Unless the tasks involved Alligator pits of course.

Yep, I just have to look out my window. We get some great arguments down my street.

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

I like your honesty Quorky!!

Funny really, I watched half of the first one then really thought I must have better things to do with me life (Posting on HPC :lol: )... The wife watched a few of the first series and then only watched the `celebrity` ones She also said the other night she was going to watch the last one because it could be good and because I am off to South Africa for 2 weeks for the footy it will give her something to do...

Part of my job is to rent out camera, lighting and editing equipment and we populated most of the first series with our gear but I refused the 2nd series because they ended up half melting our equipment being on 24/7...... :) ...

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you...

Etc. :P

Edit: Spellink

Guest theboltonfury

I like your honesty Quorky!!

Funny really, I watched half of the first one then really thought I must have better things to do with me life (Posting on HPC :lol: )... The wife watched a few of the first series and then only watched the `celebrity` ones She also said the other night she was going to watch the last one because it could be good and because I am off to South Africa for 2 weeks for the footy it will give her something to do...

Part of my job is to rent out camera, lighting and editing equipment and we populated most of the first series with our gear but I refused the 2nd series because they ended up half melting our equipment being on 24/7...... :) ...

Surely, if they break it they repace it?

Will 20 Hail Marys do?

...would boremestiff. ;)

Guest X-QUORK

The power of Christ compels you, the power of Christ compels you...

Etc. :P

Edit: Spellink

That might've worked but the additions of an "etc" and a smiley kind of weakened the power of Christ.

Surely, if they break it they repace it?

Did not break anymore than anyone else but in reality cameras and decks are valued by the amount of head hours (Like mileage on a car)... and unless specific CCTV equipment can be used... Most Sony and panasonic broadcast equipment is designed to work for lengthy periods and then be switched off and allowed to cool down..... They will switch off or report errors if left on for days on end... Quite tricky for Live Tv..

This was a fairly new concept and initially quite an exciting project to be involved in....... We were naive and desperate to be a part of this new crazy experiment.... If you can imagine that every camera we supplied was valued in the region of £20-30k.. Decks pretty much the same value if not a little bit more....

All the screens we supplied were worthless afterwards, all with burnt in time code or burnt in captions......

This was new for Endemol as well and we all learned lessons... They are still clients to me...

I`m waffling :lol:

Guest X-QUORK

They are still clients to me...

Don't suppose you could arrange a visit so that I can have some "me-time" behind the shitters mirrored glass?

Guest theboltonfury

Did not break anymore than anyone else but in reality cameras and decks are valued by the amount of head hours (Like mileage on a car)... and unless specific CCTV equipment can be used... Most Sony and panasonic broadcast equipment is designed to work for lengthy periods and then be switched off and allowed to cool down..... They will switch off or report errors if left on for days on end... Quite tricky for Live Tv..

This was a fairly new concept and initially quite an exciting project to be involved in....... We were naive and desperate to be a part of this new crazy experiment.... If you can imagine that every camera we supplied was valued in the region of £20-30k.. Decks pretty much the same value if not a little bit more....

All the screens we supplied were worthless afterwards, all with burnt in time code or burnt in captions......

This was new for Endemol as well and we all learned lessons... They are still clients to me...

I`m waffling :lol:

Can someone nudge me when he's finished? :lol:

That might've worked but the additions of an "etc" and a smiley kind of weakened the power of Christ.

Heathen!

But correct, I'll get me celestial coat.

Mods - please take this man to the same place as Barebear and Nickelodeon.

NOW!

Oh I'm tempted, so tempted.

Still, watching BB is surely a greater punishment?

You forget the token Jock/Taff/Irish - Delete as applicable.

Quite often they kill two birds with one stone and mix the 'regional' punter with the disabled/gay punter. Two for the price of one.

I go for a Welsh Lesbian.