House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Happy Video Thread

Can we have a thread of those silly, ludicrous videos that result in you smiling or laughing out loud please?

I was about to post one of a girl being pushed off a swing... but it looked so painful I thought she had busted a hip... then I was going to post a video of a girl lap-dancing for a guy but a few seconds in I feared she was abusing him physically...

Can we have a thread of those silly, ludicrous videos that result in you smiling or laughing out loud please?

I was about to post one of a girl being pushed off a swing... but it looked so painful I thought she had busted a hip... then I was going to post a video of a girl lap-dancing for a guy but a few seconds in I feared she was abusing him physically...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ujp1_wheel-of-fail-3_fun

not a classic, but ok for starters

Probably seen these .....but

This makes me smile: just the thought that there are people out there who would actually do this sort of stuff - I wish I was more like them (not French) and for such rubbish pull ups too (if its genuine).

And this just 'cause its evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf9WNMqENiA

Very old - but still makes me laugh

Probably seen these .....but

This makes me smile: just the thought that there are people out there who would actually do this sort of stuff - I wish I was more like them (not French) and for such rubbish pull ups too (if its genuine).

And this just 'cause its evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf9WNMqENiA

Very old - but still makes me laugh

The urban Olympics - very funny!

I notice people have decided to concentrate on the misery thread rather than a happy one - says it all really.

The urban Olympics - very funny!

I notice people have decided to concentrate on the misery thread rather than a happy one - says it all really.

I am deliberately not opening that thread - if I mix my misery with the outpourings of others misery it might become volatile and open up an event horizon larger than James Corden's fat unfunny mouth - or ****, its difficult to tell which end he is dribbling out of at times.....

.... do you think I'm becoming slightly too concerned with the disgusting, talentless, own-hype-beliving moron??

Guest X-QUORK

As sent to me just before my own wedding.

Laugh? I nearly broke a rib..

That has to be the best Downfall spoof yet. I actually felt sorry for Hitler when he asked about the pink icing.

I stuck "water balloon portapotty" into Google because I remember this funny vid from break.com several years ago. Their videos always seem to start "some kids..." and here "some kids chuck" well watch it. It's funny "we're only at college once" type humour:

Guest anorthosite

Anyone brave enough to see this one through to the end?