House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sledgehead

Mother Of Fox Attack Victims Demands Council Take Action

"The mother of twin baby girls feared to be scarred for life after being mauled by a fox has demanded action from local authorities" -Telegraph

I'm guessing she's demanding one of these:

ACC_001.jpg

My advice: these are austere times love: close your own frikken doors like the rest of us.

_

rommelerwinbio.jpg

You need to write a full cv, highlighting all your previous bellhop experience. The uniform is smart, tho' if it were me I'd ditch the iron crosses. Hackney borough council are a bit sensitive about that kind of thing.

action, what like a hunt or something?

foxhunting.JPG

So it is labours fault?

never mind how much labour fecked the economy , as long as they saved the poor liddle foxes! :lol:

Mrs Koupparis, a 41-year-old publicity wh*re, said that after her babies have recovered, she will campaign for action against the dangers of urban foxes.

Mrs Koupparis said: “It's been a horrendous time. My priority is my babies emotions and sense of self-worth but this incident has to be used to put pressure on the relevant bodies to act on the fox problem. It would help me feel that a negative could be made a positive.”

She added: “I could not live with myself if I didn't exploit my own stupidity and guilt to get as much attention as possible,”

Maybe the council should find out what actually happened, rather than the 'Alice in Wonderland' version written and produced by 'The Mother'....?

Wow, we agree on something!

:)

Tricky though, she'll never admit anything.

Didn't she consider that she would get burgled and her insurance would be invalid?

Why is it the cry for the state to do something about everything has emanated from this woman? If she has a fox problem in the garden of her £800,000 three storey house in London she should call in someone qualified to deal with the foxes and pay for it. Or buy a cage trap / snare, and apply for a shotgun certificate and deal with her problem in her back garden by herself.

You need to write a full cv, highlighting all your previous bellhop experience. The uniform is smart, tho' if it were me I'd ditch the iron crosses. Hackney borough council are a bit sensitive about that kind of thing.

You don't realise who the picture is of do you?

Why is it the cry for the state to do something about everything has emanated from this woman? If she has a fox problem in the garden of her £800,000 three storey house in London she should call in someone qualified to deal with the foxes and pay for it. Or buy a cage trap / snare, and apply for a shotgun certificate and deal with her problem in her back garden by herself.

You can't blame her. She is a puppet. A cunning, evil Fox made her do it. Psychologically destroying and controlling her. Always watching. Always waiting. Always.

Evil.

Wow, we agree on something!

:)

Tricky though, she'll never admit anything.

TA, It'll all come out in the end though.

Guest X-QUORK

Oh come on, give him some credit.

Well, I'm no authority on humour - parenting is my thing, just ask xqorky - but puns always came low on the list for me. I think my reincorporation was much funnier, but it's a matter of taste.

Incidentally, I thought some of you guys might be amused by the Wailesque prose used by the Telegrapgh over this issue:

"Neighbours described how foxes in the area have [been] wandering through gardens and ripping through bins."

Image duly conjured:

jaws-sigler.jpg

Think I might have substituted "wandering" for "rampaging", and maybe added the odd "Van Helsing" screenshot, maybe a clip at a push;

van-helsing.jpg

, but otherwise it's a laudable attempt at rallying those hell bent on dumping their own responsibilities.

And now I see that the NY DailyNews has picked up on the story.

A lil warning for Pauline Koupparis: don't expect too much sympathy in the comments. B)

They also have a nice picture that sits rather inconveniently with comments made by so called "pest controllers":

alg_red-fox.jpg

Peter Crowden, chairman of the National Pest Technicians Association, said: "Councils needed to "get a grip" on the fact that fox populations had risen due to more fast food on the streets and waste in bins. There are more foxes than there used to be, ....The situation is out of control."

So Pete, two questions:

1 ) what animals are gonna eat all that street-strewn-fast-food when foxes are gone?

2 ) whose gonna catch all those meeces not caught by our "out of control" fox population?

Oh, what am I thinking!

van.jpg

Keep talking yer own book Pete. The masses can't smell a sales pitch til they're at least £1tn in debt.

Hey, I'm not the one digging the hole.

Good God man, you're obsessed!

I've left my back garden door open when I've been in my house on a warm evening, I have a 18 month old baby and I don't consider myself a shit parent or somehow deserving of having my child savaged by a wild animal.

This is imo nothing to do with your compassion or care for kids (if it was I doubt you’d make these nice references to ‘fox chewed kids’) and more to do with some weird misanthropic desire to attack a couple who imo have already been punished enough for whatever crime it is that you feel they’ve committed (maybe owning an expensive house?)

Didn't she consider that she would get burgled and her insurance would be invalid?

:rolleyes:

It was in the early evening, they were both in their front room watching TV. I doubt burglary was foremost in their mind, or are you saying that you should lock all your doors even whilst in the house for fear of burglary or fox attacks?

I've left my back garden door open when I've been in my house on a warm evening, I have a 18 month old baby and I don't consider myself a shit parent or somehow deserving of having my child savaged by a wild animal.

This is imo nothing to do with your compassion or care for kids (if it was I doubt you’d make these nice references to ‘fox chewed kids’) and more to do with some weird misanthropic desire to attack a couple who imo have already been punished enough for whatever crime it is that you feel they’ve committed (maybe owning an expensive house?)

It was in the early evening, they were both in their front room watching TV. I doubt burglary was foremost in their mind, or are you saying that you should lock all your doors even whilst in the house for fear of burglary or fox attacks?

It's the cat burglars you've really got to watch out for.

.. or the could go and live at the top of a tower-block. That'd solve their fox problems at a stroke.

Another part-time psychoanalyst! :lol:

Dude, the only reason you are intent on seeing this as some kind of personal inadequacy on my part is transference. I can't help you with the personal conflicts you suffer between pleasing yourself and protecting your children. All I can say is you have been warned.

You simply can't expecet society to shoulder your responsibilities. If your kids get abducted or chewed by rats doubtless you'll blame me and the rest of society for not providing the tax £ to make every corner of the country child-safe. Maybe you need to wake up to what you took on when you had children.

You call me obsessed. Would that be more obsessed than the media or not-nowhere-frikken-close obsessed?

And as for the house issue, I have the same loathing for Sara Payne. These people should be ashamed of what has happened to their children. If it were a suitcase of money or a london delivery bar, there is NO WAY they would have left the door open. It would not have just been closed either. It would have been LOCKED. And if you take this as a criticism of yourself, well, if the cap fits, wear it.

If you can't keep watch over that which you value most, why on earth not?

Dude, the only reason you are intent on seeing this as some kind of personal inadequacy on my part is transference. I can't help you with the personal conflicts you suffer between pleasing yourself and protecting your children. All I can say is you have been warned.

Dude?

Are you an american 13 year old?

I have no personal conflicts on this issue and I'm not about to let some bitter misanthrope making a tit of himself on an anonymous forum make me feel any differently about my abilities as a parent. Don't flatter yourself.

You simply can't expecet society to shoulder your responsibilities. If your kids get abducted or chewed by rats doubtless you'll blame me and the rest of society for not providing the tax £ to make every corner of the country child-safe. Maybe you need to wake up to what you took on when you had children.

Strawman bullsh*t.

Another part-time psychoanalyst! :lol:

Perhaps you should seek help from a qualified psychoanalyst.

You have issues.

What is your motivation here?