House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Charlie Brooker To Marry Konnie Huq?

Publicity stunt?

She did a piece on his programme ripping the piss out of these "empowerment" shows by staging an open air, er, piss (by blokes). That was quite elaborate.

Wouldn't put it past him.

He would have been carrying a torch for her for two years, but the b*tch refused to let go of it.

I wonder how many BTLs Charlie has? I wouldn't touch her with the proverbial "yours" seeing as she's already been ******ed senseless by Foxtons.

Guest X-QUORK

Would have thought he could do better to be honest.

I agree. Brooker's in danger of becoming all that he's so amusingly railed against over the years.

The Mail seems to be unable to resist the lure of reporting some pointless trivia on a female d-list celeb. It's then got the problem it can't resist always writing something negative about anyone who writes for another newspaper.

It then ends up with some absurd elitist point that any Oxbridge graduate marrying someone who isn't a graduate is like West Side Story or something.

TBH there's quite number of TV presenter people who, every so often, it's mentioned they've got some top Oxbridge degree and they've always seemed a bit thick really.

I agree. Brooker's in danger of becoming all that he's so amusingly railed against over the years.

The Co-founder of Zeppotron, "An Endemol Company", surely not?

TBH I'm more than a lil disappointed my joke has been met with such abject indifference. I'll try it again:

He would have been carrying a torch for her for two years, but the b*tch refused to let go of it.