House Price Crash Forum

I Have To Agree With The Telegraph....new Goverment Is Full Of It!

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
Guest The Relaxation Suite

We are yet to see ONE bloody public worker sacked!

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/finance/jeremywarner/100006113/governments-approach-to-spending-review-is-just-a-load-of-waffle/

Just waffle!

DC...............GET ON WITH IT!

Mike

We need to bear inmind the Telegraph is trying to destabilize the Coalition. It seems obvious to me that it is, anyway. It keeps wheeling out very anti-Coalition pieces by the Heffers, etc.

HOLA447

A reply..... emmiemToday 12:51 AMWho went to the secretive international Bilderberg crime cabal in Spain this year? Maybe they could tell us who's next in line for the austerity fascism treatment. Interesting to note that the meeting was in Greece last year - they've crashed and burned. Will Spain be next?There's a very easy way of implementing savage cuts without disclosing plans or consulting anyone. Simply cut the money supply off. No one will go to work if there's no money for wages and my guess is that's what Cameron is already planning to do. He will drastically increase CO2 taxes (remember, that poisonous gas?), and give vast amounts of borrowed money to countries with space programmes and despots with huge Swiss bank accounts. Then he will zap the public services that most affect the very vulnerable and the elderly. (Useless eaters). After that he will make sure interest rates stay negative while the cost of food, energy and other necessities inflate to the stratosphere. Negative interest rates will more or less eliminate the middle class, those best placed to articulate a coherent protest.Cameron is a programmed clone whose claim to fame will be to preside over the biggest transfer of wealth in modern history. I always wondered why the Palace of Westminster was guarded by special forces armed with machine guns. Surely they wouldn't blow themselves up with one of their false flag 'terror' operations, would they? Got to give them credit for planning ahead.

HOLA448

A reply..... emmiemToday 12:51 AMWho went to the secretive international Bilderberg crime cabal in Spain this year? Maybe they could tell us who's next in line for the austerity fascism treatment. Interesting to note that the meeting was in Greece last year - they've crashed and burned. Will Spain be next?There's a very easy way of implementing savage cuts without disclosing plans or consulting anyone. Simply cut the money supply off. No one will go to work if there's no money for wages and my guess is that's what Cameron is already planning to do. He will drastically increase CO2 taxes (remember, that poisonous gas?), and give vast amounts of borrowed money to countries with space programmes and despots with huge Swiss bank accounts. Then he will zap the public services that most affect the very vulnerable and the elderly. (Useless eaters). After that he will make sure interest rates stay negative while the cost of food, energy and other necessities inflate to the stratosphere. Negative interest rates will more or less eliminate the middle class, those best placed to articulate a coherent protest.Cameron is a programmed clone whose claim to fame will be to preside over the biggest transfer of wealth in modern history. I always wondered why the Palace of Westminster was guarded by special forces armed with machine guns. Surely they wouldn't blow themselves up with one of their false flag 'terror' operations, would they? Got to give them credit for planning ahead.

It must be Thursday, sounds like it is our turn in the barrel

HOLA449

I'm hearing a lot of tough talk.. but no cuts so far. Not one deputy to the assistant deputy director of hospitals in west berkenstock fired yet. And the talk gets bigger and bolder each day.

I don't know if a democrat government has ever attempted austerity on the scale needed today. I think the usual plan is to spend until the very last day, and then the government falls.

I'm in the I'll believe it when I see it camp. I am not convinced it is even possible to do cuts in a parliamentary democratic system. There is way too many vested interests who you need their vote to get anything passed.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

I'm a avid reader of content on HPC.

I worked in the public sector until last month.

WORKED. I lost my job. Don't blame all public sector workers. Some of us work hard.

Tosser.

Ignore the idiot, good luck in finding a job. FWIW I found out about HPC from ony of my employees who was posting when he should have been working, its interesting how this very "respected" poster can denigrate the public sector, the sheeple etc and have all the solutions, but is completely incapable of looking closer to home. Human nature unfortunately.

HOLA4414

Grr! Do we really have to have the same history of wrestlers 3 times followed by a one line reply?

Let's give them a chance. They have 13 years of waste to sift through. As long as it's from the layers of management and the contract project managers on £500+ per day that litter councils up and down the land a day I'll be pleased.

Edited by pl1

HOLA4415
HOLA4416

WORKED. I lost my job. Don't blame all public sector workers. Some of us work hard.

Tosser.

good luck, Im a Nurse going redundant on 9th July, I notice a correlation on here between people who find the time to do umpteen thousand posts a year and litter these posts with ''lazy public sector'' themes.

HOLA4417

Tosser.

I didn't want you to get fired, just a 5% pay cut..........................did they offer you a pay cut?

Mike

HOLA4418

I didn't want you to get fired, just a 5% pay cut..........................did they offer you a pay cut?

Mike

You may find it works in a different sequence.

First whole services disappear, no one left to offer pay cuts to in those services.

THEN....having done the necessary intimidation...the survivors get ''offered '' paycuts.

HOLA4419

Some of us work hard.

On an individual, personal level, I'm sorry you've lost your job.

This bit of what you said, though, just made me think of a Yes, Minister quote:

"We don't measure our success by results but by activity."

Again, this isn't a comment about you personally (except that it was a small bit of what you said that triggered the thought), but just a general observation that keeping people busy isn't inherently the same as those people being economically valuable.

HOLA4420

good luck, Im a Nurse going redundant on 9th July, I notice a correlation on here between people who find the time to do umpteen thousand posts a year and litter these posts with ''lazy public sector'' themes.

I am sorry about your redundancy and sympathise very much.

What happened to the ring-fence around NHS spending?

How many managers are going too?

Was your redundancy in thepipe-line or a new cut?

BTW, the NHS has, in my opinion, lost its way and is the servant of a few self-appointed senior managers.

Good luck.

HOLA4421

to be fair,there are a good numebr who psot while they work Should be working.hence the frequent typos etc.

apparently lot of techis on here.

Corrected.

I assume that all the sites high posters work for the public sector, and this site is the main reason why the public sector is so inefficient. Oh no, hang on, as bricor mortis points out, most of the high number posters rant against the public sector, and as such must be in the private sector.

So exactly how efficient is the private sector if all you lot waste your employers time posting here?

Hypocrisy makes the world go round....

HOLA4422

Tosser.

It's not your fault that you have been caught up in Labour's over spending mess, so you shouldn't take it personally.

Best of luck finding a new job though.

Edited by Traktion

HOLA4423

Ignore the idiot, good luck in finding a job. FWIW I found out about HPC from ony of my employees who was posting when he should have been working, its interesting how this very "respected" poster can denigrate the public sector, the sheeple etc and have all the solutions, but is completely incapable of looking closer to home. Human nature unfortunately.

:lol::lol:

You HAVE to name and shame!

Who? Who? Who?

HOLA4424

Mike

The savings required are massive, without doing the math's, sure you can keep ALL the jobs but maybe the wage cut needed will then be 20%.

HOLA4425

I am sorry about your redundancy and sympathise very much.

What happened to the ring-fence around NHS spending?

How many managers are going too?

Was your redundancy in thepipe-line or a new cut?

BTW, the NHS has, in my opinion, lost its way and is the servant of a few self-appointed senior managers.

Good luck.

Hi Hilltop,

I used to work in the NHS as a Registered Nurse In Learning Disability focusing on behavioural change. I have been private sector since 2004.

The NHS shunted all Learning Disability services into the private sector and Councils provided the funding. The number of Reg Nurse Learning Disability's on the Register gradually contracted to a fraction of its previous size.

Now under the guise of PC speak,..... '' empowerment, rights choices blah blah'' .... the Councils are withdrawing services as far as possible.

Evryone with a Learning Disability can now choose to walk in front of a bus, burn the bedsit down whilst trying to cook weetabix, or molest their neighbours kids, free from interference from evil meddling Care Staff.

Perhaps they have taken their cue from Mental Health Services. I think i'm right in saying on average one person in the UK gets murdered by a schizophrenic every week. Think of the money that saves in the Care sector. Check out the Zito Foundation website if you dont believe this.

Those residential services that survive will employ NVQ's working to protocol instead of people with real qualifications. I am competing now for NVQ positions paying 5 to 10 grand a year less. The Reg Nurse L D jobs are not there any more.

As for ringfencing in the NHS...there will still be frontline cuts. A lot of registered nurses will be replaced with NVQ workers, does this matter..cripes YES if you value your life. There were already frontline cuts in the NHS in Brown's final year for instance I know Derriford ( plymouth ) closed down 2 ( or was it 4 ) operating theatres to make savings. Im fairly optimistic I will find work soon although it will be less wages and dumbed down I expect.

edited to dejargon the post and spelling.

Edited by bricor mortis