House Price Crash Forum
greenroommonkey

Builder's Shares Down

All of the UKs major house builder's shares are down at the moment, over a short period, Bovis, Persimmon, Barratt and Redrow are below or approaching their 12month lows, I think this is significant to where the market thinks house prices are going.

All of the UKs major house builder's shares are down at the moment, over a short period, Bovis, Persimmon, Barratt and Redrow are below or approaching their 12month lows, I think this is significant to where the market thinks house prices are going.

I noticed this this morning they are down heavily today much more than the overall market and have been falling for the last few weeks.

All good news.

Drbubb already holds the patent on threads with this content.

The lawyers will be in contact shortly.

absolutely

its like someone other than TMT starting a thread about Swansea

Drbubb already holds the patent on threads with this content.

The lawyers will be in contact shortly.

No, drbubb always flags BDEV. The brilliant innovation of this thread is to note that it applies to all the builders.

Could have further to go if the new government does something to incentivise hoarders to bring empty homes into use ...

No, drbubb always flags BDEV. The brilliant innovation of this thread is to note that it applies to all the builders.

Could have further to go if the new government does something to incentivise hoarders to bring empty homes into use ...

Not all the builders are down, Mothercare is up and they help build better families, whats better than that

Someone mentioned BDEV and thousands of miles away Bubb awakes from his cyrogenic chamber hidden deep in his Asian lair.

Bubb has an ECG reading very similar to a BDEV chart.

Of course, we get more new lows in BDEV, than we get HP Crashes.

But the trend of the builders is now very clear, and that should bring grave concern to those long

UK property, and holding big mortgage debts.

I used the deterioration of developer shares here in HK, to help time my exit from HK properties.

What do you suppose is happening now in HK, when you see a chart like this?:

zzzzr.gif

D., could you start posting repeats on these charts just to see if anyone notices?

zzzzr.gif

Ah, I hate the Teacher asking questions? All I see is some squiggly coloured lines which look pretty. I assume HK house prices are tanking?

Covered raw material costs on another thread.

The prices of a lot of raw materials are already eye-watering.

Construction steel going up 35%, plaster 17% - bulk buy prices. They;ve had a sweet spot now they are going to be selling even more expensive rubbish on building plots they themselves have been bidding up to protect the "value" of their existing land banking.

A lot of investors in the housebuilding sector are still very bullish, as if to say: - 'Funny, why has this happened?....The housing market is strong at the moment...." :lol::lol:

Edited by blankster

zzzzr.gif

Earthquake? Hammer drill in next room? Uncontrollable tremors in writing hand?

A lot of investors in the housebuilding sector are still very bullish, as if to say: - 'Funny, why has this happened?....The housing market is strong at the moment...." :lol::lol:

So ready for a big fall then?!