House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dammfoolman

If You Own A Home You Will Lose It

The bloke's a nutter. Have you seen him buying groceries with silver - in other words changing old silver coins into paper dollars at the bureau de change at the back of some supermarket, and this apparently heralds the end of the world.

Like when I go to Tesco's I can buy Canadian dollars at the bureau de change if I want to.

It doesn't mean society is ending.

The same inflation.us bloke did another one where he was sat in a car observing some homeless people in California. Once again, I believe this to be normal there, not something to sit in your car and video yourself talking about.

We're off to California next month. Will I have to ignore beggars in the same way I learned to in India, or is it different in a first-world country? This will be exciting and new.

Well, ignoring Grime-bert

I see this happening all around my area! Lots of houses up for sale, sky high prices, no fvcker buying and the reality of low mortgage approvals! Also, lots of empty houses with notices on the windows instructiing the previous occupiers to get their shit out!

Now going off topic:

However, the cluster of 'For Sale' signs seems to be centred around those Nu Labour housing estates where no fvckhole has a garden, the front door is on the main road (the relatives think fvck all of parking their cars ON the pavement), with those not on the main road sharing a side street slimmer than those streets in an 18th century slum, and of course the dreaded chav association dwellings mixed in with the above described 2 bedroom'd properties that sold at £140k in 2004!

The big issue round here now is.......dwellings (built in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s & early 90s) with much larger rear gardens and a decent sized front garden, a driveway with a garage and streets wide enough to accomadate parked cars are now selling for the same price as Nu Labour fvckhole houses? You know those Nu Labour (former petrol station) housing estates? The type where the developer could only build upwards and there is zero greenery...just fecking bricks everywhere! Even the bricks look fvcking cheap! They have that cheap light orange colour!

Nu Labour estates = the mid 21st Century slums! Lets hope the Luftwaffe fly over and bomb them to dust!

(...)Nu Labour estates = the mid 21st Century slums! Lets hope the Luftwaffe fly over and bomb them to dust!

Are you based in Slough?

We're off to California next month. Will I have to ignore beggars in the same way I learned to in India, or is it different in a first-world country? This will be exciting and new.

Giving a few sheckles to beggars, cleanses ones conscience.