House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AskFrank

Sofie Allsopp Live Webchat Now!

Dont forget to say "Hi Sofie"

A LOT

Come on - somebody here must have some fun with this - or are the comments being heavily moderated. If so, surely someone can generate a few pi55take ones

Edited by sbn

Dont forget to say "Hi Sofie"

A LOT

Come on - somebody here must have some fun with this - or are the comments being heavily moderated. If so, surely someone can generate a few pi55take ones

my question has not been posted. Looks like they are moderated. I asked if she would advise holding off buying as prices are now falling.

Thanks for the link.

My questions have not been added, Sofie would rather chat about de-clutter a house, rather than de-clutter the market, my way .

Edited by timebandit

Guest BetterOffOnBenefits

I wonder if Phil Spencer has a younger brother (Frank?) who "knows all about pwoperty" too.

[Comment From Lauren]

I am currently trying to sell my 2 bed flat. It has been on the market 8 weeks. when it first went on there was only 1 similar property- now there are around 8 (there are a few streets of these ex-council flats). We have had viewings but not notes of interest or offers. Our propety is valued at the highest out of all the others and the o/o price is also the highest.

Nice one!! who was it?

[Comment From Lauren]

I am currently trying to sell my 2 bed flat. It has been on the market 8 weeks. when it first went on there was only 1 similar property- now there are around 8 (there are a few streets of these ex-council flats). We have had viewings but not notes of interest or offers. Our propety is valued at the highest out of all the others and the o/o price is also the highest.

Nice one!! who was it?

eh Lauren maybe

[Comment From Lauren]

Nice one!! who was it?

Sofie Allsopp: If your property is the most expensive two-bed flat in the area, then you might want to consider lowering your asking price. Who valued the property in the first place?

:o:o

Sofie Allsopp: If your property is the most expensive two-bed flat in the area, then you might want to consider lowering your asking price. Who valued the property in the first place?

:o:o

I have to say I do like her answers so far. She's all for knocking the price down!

Hi Sofie, We are considering putting our three bed semi on the market to but a four bed house. Should we first find a house we like before putting it on the market as i am worried our house will sell quickly and we won't find a house we like?

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Hi Sofie, We are considering putting our three bed semi on the market to but a four bed house. Should we first find a house we like before putting it on the market as i am worried our house will sell quickly and we won't find a house we like?

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Her/his glass must always be tipping over nevermind half full!

ehavy moderation methinks,gonna try and be more subtle.

Subtle, do not have the necessary written skills. its similar to me going a blind date with a rope and packet of Rohypnol :)

I will try the comments thread at the bottom of the page.

Edited by timebandit