House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blobloblob

Kate Silverton

Watching breakafast news on BBC1 this morning and I can't help thinking that Kate Silverton looks different. Has she had her hair done?

Kate Silverton last week

news-graphics-2007-_653306a.jpg

Kate Silverton this morning

jocelyn_wildenstein.jpg

Lost some weight I think, and the glasses. I seem to remember she dropped a hint a while ago that she's been trying for a baby and she's 40 in Aug. Tick, tock...

I find her impossible not to dislike.

I know revealing this adds nothing at all to this thread, but this is the most Public forum I have had an opportunity to express my views on this specific issue.

She looks like her breath would smell.

Lost some weight I think, and the glasses. I seem to remember she dropped a hint a while ago that she's been trying for a baby and she's 40 in Aug. Tick, tock...

Hmmm, 39, trying for a baby and getting up at god knows what time every day to do Breakfast TV?

She's lovely to look at but that makes no sense whatsoever.

I believe that fertility isn't assisted while losing weight either as the body doesn't take it as a good sign. (Docs please correct if wrong)

Hmmm, 39, trying for a baby and getting up at god knows what time every day to do Breakfast TV?

She's lovely to look at but that makes no sense whatsoever.

I believe that fertility isn't assisted while losing weight either as the body doesn't take it as a good sign. (Docs please correct if wrong)

Kate Silverton is yummy and has to die for lips!! I didn't see her this morning but maybe she was slightly less than perfection today. Sophie Raworth is my other fave, though not quite as babelicious!

Kate Silverton is yummy and has to die for lips!! I didn't see her this morning but maybe she was slightly less than perfection today. Sophie Raworth is my other fave, though not quite as babelicious!

Write to her and offer to donate some sperm. She'll almost certainly see it as a noble and charitable gesture, possibly even thanking you live on air and inviting you to her home. To make yourself sound serious, make sure you tell her you have been following her and know where she lives - maybe even send some photos of her getting undressed to prove you are genuine?

Remember Sophie when she first appeared on the BBC? :wub:

I thought someone had invented a food or drink that made your hair and eyes shine, and your skin glow like something out of a fairy tale, she was impossibly sparkly and charming. Must have been devastating in the flesh.

She still looks good, but the years take their toll on us all.

Odd that this thread is here as I was just watching the One O'Clock news and could not take my eyes off her lips - pumped up - and I could not make out whether it was make-up or something injected into them?

She has lost the glasses also - contacts? Laser eye surgery? That new lens technique?

Lips are used by women as a way to attract men as, frankly, in evolutionary terms they remind us of, ahem, lips ladies have elsewhere. Hence why the trend to pump them up.

I could not take my eyes off hers which, genetically, I am programmed to do.

But does she pass the HD Test? HD = High Definition.When I lived in London often used to see celebrities and they always looked older than they did on screen. Even I can pass for much younger on a webcam (with subdued lighting) :lol:

Watching breakafast news on BBC1 this morning and I can't help thinking that Kate Silverton looks different. Has she had her hair done?

Kate Silverton last week

news-graphics-2007-_653306a.jpg

Kate Silverton this morning

jocelyn_wildenstein.jpg

hmmm.

is that in make-up?

I've found one just prior to her entrance at BBC TV centre!

predator.jpg

Remind me who the scary-looking woman is please... I do feel for her - does anyone have ant 'before' pictures of her to see what she looked like before the over-use of the plastic surgeon? Must be disturbed to think this look is preferable.

Remind me who the scary-looking woman is please... I do feel for her - does anyone have ant 'before' pictures of her to see what she looked like before the over-use of the plastic surgeon? Must be disturbed to think this look is preferable.

You've already been told - its bad breath Silverton, the hideous mess.....

.... oh you mean the slightly less unattractive cosmetic surgery abomination?

Prepare to cry...

Jocelyn Wildenstein

jocelyn-wildenstein2.jpg

Prepare to cry...

Jocelyn Wildenstein

How terribly sad.

Wildenstein2L_800x1132.jpg

It seems she thought her husband was going to leave her and he was a big fan of big cats, so she had surgery to look more feline. Desperate.

How terribly sad.

Wildenstein2L_800x1132.jpg

It seems she thought her husband was going to leave her and he was a big fan of big cats, so she had surgery to look more feline. Desperate.

Poor lady, absolutely sickening - but I thought in the U.S. (and I hope everywhere else!) doctors are under the obligation of acting in the patient's best interests as opposed to their whims/delusions/fantasies.

Poor lady, absolutely sickening - but I thought in the U.S. (and I hope everywhere else!) doctors are under the obligation of acting in their patient's best interests as opposed to their whims/delusions/fantasies.

1215729491837iG4.jpg