House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fadeaway

Hungry?

Just thought I would share this gem with you guys. It's really good!

1: Go to Pizza hut delivery

2: Put 2 sides of your choice in the basket

3: Put 1 LARGE pizza (cheap is good) in your basket. I used plain italian base farmhouse.

4: Put 1 MEDIUM pizza in your basket, I used create own toppings. Pile EVERYTHING on it, as much as you want. Double cheese, BBQ sauce, 12 toppings, the works. I managed to get this pizza to cost £18.69! Unfortunately the cheesy bites/stuffed crust are for large only, but you can still get the deep pan option.

5: At the checkout put this voucher in:

VCA4426JC

What this voucher is - 4:4:2 deal. It means you buy 1 large pizza and a side, and get a pizza and a side free. Obviously deals like this USUALLY say cheapest pizza free, but it seems it only counts the largest pizza as the one costing money. In this case my large pizza cost me £11.99, but the medium one cost me over £18.

I ended up paying less than £15 for about £38 worth of food. (1 medium with all sorts of toppings, 1 large with ham/mushroom, 2 sides). Even more than 50% off :D

Disclaimer: I'm not fat, I'm actually tiny!

Just thought I would share this gem with you guys. It's really good!

1: Go to Pizza hut delivery

2: Put 2 sides of your choice in the basket

3: Put 1 LARGE pizza (cheap is good) in your basket. I used plain italian base farmhouse.

4: Put 1 MEDIUM pizza in your basket, I used create own toppings. Pile EVERYTHING on it, as much as you want. Double cheese, BBQ sauce, 12 toppings, the works. I managed to get this pizza to cost £18.69! Unfortunately the cheesy bites/stuffed crust are for large only, but you can still get the deep pan option.

5: At the checkout put this voucher in:

VCA4426JC

What this voucher is - 4:4:2 deal. It means you buy 1 large pizza and a side, and get a pizza and a side free. Obviously deals like this USUALLY say cheapest pizza free, but it seems it only counts the largest pizza as the one costing money. In this case my large pizza cost me £11.99, but the medium one cost me over £18.

I ended up paying less than £15 for about £38 worth of food overpriced shite. (1 medium with all sorts of toppings, 1 large with ham/mushroom, 2 sides). Even more than 50% off :D

Corrected for you ;)

Disclaimer, I'm six one and 16 clem and I wouldn't eat that shiteee

I ended up paying less than £15 for about £38 worth of food. (1 medium with all sorts of toppings, 1 large with ham/mushroom, 2 sides). Even more than 50% off :D

1: Buy Pizzastone from Amazon (£12) it lasts forever unless you break it.

2: Keep strong bread flour, yeast, olive oil, tins of tomato, frozen peppers/mushrooms, cheese, ham, onion & Italian herb mix on call.

3: Make pizza dough in 5 minutes, let it sit for a bit.

4: Heat oven and pizza stone as hot as it goes.

5: Roll out dough, put on hot pizza stone, cover quickly with with above toppings etc (5 mins)

6: bake 5 mins, eat

Cheaper, tastes better, and all in the comfort of your own home, cost per pizza: about £1.50. Total time invested: 15 minutes at the most, you saved £13.50, or if you want to view it differently you just paid yourself a wage of £54 an hour.

Remember: having is a consequence of keeping ;-)