House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fellow

Cheapest Lowest Mortgage Rate For First Time Buyers Uk

Following on from the Direct Action thread, I wanted to see if this thread would get to number 1 on Google for any of the search terms. If so, this may create more traffic to HPC and may save a few people from financial suicide.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Best first time mortgage deal for first time buyers.

0.1% over base rate.

Fixed deal for term of mortgage.

Free cashback.

Free car with every mortgage.

www.webuyanyhouse.com

Following on from the Direct Action thread, I wanted to see if this thread would get to number 1 on Google for any of the search terms. If so, this may create more traffic to HPC and may save a few people from financial suicide.

You mean by buying rather then renting? 8 Years later, no crash, 8 years of rent gone. 1/3 of a mortgage would have been paid. These are the cold hard facts. Wishful thinking hasnt and wont make houses go down in price.

You mean by buying rather then renting? 8 Years later, no crash, 8 years of rent gone. 1/3 of a mortgage would have been paid. These are the cold hard facts. Wishful thinking hasnt and wont make houses go down in price.

But the mathematics of debt saturation will.

1. lakers celtics

2. stosur

3. perfect game

4. oil spill florida

5. gaza blockade

6. vandersloot

7. schiavone

8. new york city

9. pensacola

10. bp cap

1. drew peterson

2. belmont stakes odds

3. dennis gabor biography

4. xtu

5. gillette stadium

6. belmont stakes post positions

7. q101 jamboree

8. usa vs australia

9. john wooden pyramid of success

10. first midwest bank amphitheatre

11. rush limbaugh wedding

12. french open women s final

13. helen thomas jews

14. iliza shlesinger

15. maloof money cup

16. friendly s

17. starscape

18. holography

19. anamika veeramani

20. belmont park

Spot on

i came across this site in 1995 when i first sensed there was something wrong with house prices and STR'd on the back of it , i feel a fool now 15 years later, i could have had a buy to let empire

Guest X-QUORK

Spot on

i came across this site in 1995 when i first sensed there was something wrong with house prices and STR'd on the back of it , i feel a fool now 15 years later, i could have had a buy to let empire

Bloody hell, houses were at their absolute cheapest in '95...to STR then was absolute madness.

Guest X-QUORK

:blink::blink:, i see youre sharp as a tack this evening, have you been on the sauce?

Erm, no, you rude twit.