House Price Crash Forum

Where Is Brown

sbn

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Brown running a charity. Not the finances I hope.

let me help you with this one...

Gordon Brown wants top job at International Monetary Fund

London: Former British prime minister Gordon Brown wants one of the world’s most important economic jobs as head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), said his closest school friend. Tom Brown said that Brown believes he has “one big job left in him”.

“Gordon’s record would make him first choice. His motive for taking it, or another job like it, would be his ambition to tackle world poverty and his anger at the plight of many millions of people around the world who live on the knife’s edge of bare existence,” The Daily Express quoted Tom, as saying.

His remarks follows speculations that IMF insiders are considering Brown as the ideal candidate to take over when France’s Dominique Strauss-Kahn’s term ends in 2012.

According to reports, Brown had several years ago turned down a chance to head the organisation, as he wanted to become prime minister.

HOLA444
Guest absolutezero

I'm hearing a lot of very worrying things.

Why has nobody heard ANYTHING in the MSM?

If you mean the nonsense from the David Icke forum about a Scottish paedophile ring, the the reason you've heard nothing about that in the MSM is that it's nonsense.

If you mean something else then what is that something?

HOLA445

The poor devils. What on earth have they done to deserve that?

I read in a newspaper yesterday that he had been spotted buying football sticker albums in a Morrisons somewhere in Scotland that I had never heard of.Once again, good riddance Brown, you waste of rations you.

Cowdenbeath.

I believe Brown will emerge again from obscurity in as few years at the moment of the nation's greatest need...

He will quickly be told to feck off.

HOLA446
Guest tbatst2000

I heard that Brown and Sarah been spending all their time plodding from publisher to publisher seeking someone to publish their Memoirs. So far, it's just been doors closing in their faces :lol: What I happy bunny I am to report this! :)

Do you have any reportable evidence for that? Agreed it would hilarious if true...

HOLA447

“Gordon’s record would make him first choice. His motive for taking it, or another job like it, would be his ambition to tackle world poverty and his anger at the plight of many millions of people around the world who live on the knife’s edge of bare existence,” The Daily Express quoted Tom, as saying.

"Tom" must be talking about the International Munificence Fund.

When referring to "Gordon's record" that'll be the record amount of UK debt.

HOLA448
Guest Noodle

I'm hearing a lot of very worrying things.

Why has nobody heard ANYTHING in the MSM?

Special Rampton.

HOLA449
Guest KingCharles1st

I think they should resurrect "On the Buses" or "carry on up my back passage" or something like that- and let the Brown in his new acting career show just how good he is at making a cu-nt of himself.

Archived